Chapter 9

Izuku POV

We were sitting in class after the three day break waiting for our substitute teacher to walk in. Or so we thought. You would think after getting his arms broken and his head smashed Aizawa would take a day off. So imagine how surprised we were when he walked in as a mummy.

"Sensei?! Shouldn't you be resting?!" Iida asks standing up.

"My well being is none of your concern. Now to get on to more pressing matters your fight isn't over yet." he says putting the class on edge.

'More villains?' was the thoughts of most of the class.

"In 2 weeks time you all will compete in the UA annual sports festival." he says making the class breathe a sigh of relief.

"But sensei? Is it smart to hold the festival so soon after an attack like this?" Jiro asks.

"Yeah. Shouldn't we postpone it or something?" Kaminari asks.

"That's why we're not postponing it. We need to show the world that we won't back down after being challenged, that even after an attack we won't stop fighting. This is your chance to show the world how strong you are and that you won't give up." he says. With the classes nerves gone we continued the day normally. Until it was time for lunch at least. The bell rang and we all stood up ready to leave. Kaminari walked over and opened the door only to see a giant swarm of students.

"Woah what the hell?!" he shouts stepping back.

"What are they all doing here?" Kirishima asks.

"Isn't it obvious shitty hair? There here to scout out the competition. Well get a good look at him extras because this is the future number one!" Katsuki shouts making the crowd riot, throwing insults at him.

"Katsuki." I say. I appear beside him with my hand on his shoulder and my pupils turned to slits.

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't rile up the crowd when we have to get through. Understand?" I ask in a deadly cold voice.

"F-fine!" he says shrugging my hand off. He's pretending to be annoyed when truly he's scared shitless. I walk up to the crowd, my pupils still slits, and stop in front of them.

"Could you all move out of the way? We need to get to lunch so we can eat." I say in a bored voice. They don't seem to listen to me though.

"Are all 1-A students assholes?" a kid asks. I look over and see a purple haired student who resembles Aizawa.

"Not all of them. A select few of us yes but that's about it." I say. I feel a tug on my pant leg and look down at Keigo who was off from school today.

"What's up bud?" I ask picking him up.

"Are they going to leave? I'm hungry." he says.

"See what your doing? Your making a kid starve. Now get lost." I say.

"Don't get all cocky just because you fought villains!" one shouts. My entire class goes dead silent already knowing what's about to happen.

"Nezuko? Could you hold Keigo for a minute?" I ask in a 'calm' voice.

"Of course." she says. She takes Keigo from my arms and I slowly walk up to the crowd, cracking my knuckles.

"Could the one who said that step forward please?" I ask. The crowd parts slightly and a kid steps forward. He had a similar build to Shoji and was about the same height too.

"So it was you that said it?" I ask.

"Yeah it was me. What are you going to do about it? Pipsqueak." he says. I reel my arm back and thrust it forward into his jaw, sending him flying out of the room and over the crowd into the wall of the hallway. The crowd goes silent looking from the guy back to me as I stand up fully.