Chapter 23

3rd Person POV

The rest of the hero's and police force continued to run down the hallways, on guard for anymore attacks.

"Hurry! We need to catch up to Mirio!" Nighteye says. Suddenly all of them come to a stop looking ahead.

"Everything is moving again." Izuku says. The floor, walls, and ceiling were all moving towards the group, trying to crush them.

"Rock Lock!" Nighteye says.

"Stop acting like the leader! We're in this fix because of your mistakes!" he says.

"Keep this up and I will end your life!" Izuku shouts at him. Rock Lock merely grunts and places his hand on the wall.

"Deadbolt!" he says turning his hand. The walls, floor, and ceiling all stop in place.

"Things that I lockdown get locked in place. This way! This area won't move anymore!" he shouts locking another area. Everyone starts going ahead until the ground starts rumbling.

"Crap! He's attacking from the places I haven't locked!" Rock Lock says. Izuku walks ahead of the group calmly, slowly drawing Shusui to his hand.

"Breath of Wind First Form - Dust Whirlwind Cutter!" he says swinging the blade. Torrents of wind come from the blade and tear through the attack easily, dicing the rock to bits.

"Let's go." he says. The group continues down with Izuku tearing through every attack and wall that gets in his path. Suddenly all attacks stopped, leaving all of them in an open area.

"They stopped?" a police officer asks confused.

"What are they planning now?" another asks. The ground suddenly shoots upwards, forcing everyone to dodge, as separating them into small groups.

"You good, Eraserhead?" Izuku asks. In his group it was only him and Aizawa.

"I'm good. But why would they separate us now?" Aizawa wonders aloud. You could suddenly hear the voices of the other heroes through the walls and it was clear one of them was being attacked.

"Step back." Izuku says walking forward. He pulls out Shusui and coats it in Armament Haki before striking forward with two consecutive slashes, tearing down the thin wall. Aizawa and Izuku jump through the hole and see two Rock Locks, one on the ground bleeding profusely from his side while the other stood crouching next to the body.

"A fake suddenly appeared and attacked me! Be careful!" the one crouching says. Aizawa goes to run over to the fake before Izuku held a hand out in front of him, stopping his movement.

"Hashira?" Aizawa asks confused. Izuku steps forwards towards the two Rock Locks and glares down at the one crouching.

"Why aren't you capturing the fake?!" the crouching one shouts. Izuku only glares harder and kicks the one to the ground, quickly placing his knee on the mans chest, pinning him to the ground and places Shusui to his throat.

"Hashira?!" Aizawa shouts, thinking his student had finally gone crazy.

"You really think i'll believe that's the fake?" Izuku asks gesturing to the one bleeding. Aizawa and the pinned mans eyes widen as Izuku only moves the blade closer to his throat.

"Rock Lock has no blades of any type on him, meaning he couldn't inflict any stab wounds." Izuku says calmly. The fakes eyes widen before a sadistic grin grows on its face as it starts turning into grey mush, revealing a short blonde headed girl with messy buns.

"You're the psycho bitch from the training camp. You know I have some beef with you." Izuku says glaring down at her. His Conquerers Haki starts rolling off him in waves, putting mass amounts of pressure onto the girl and making a look of fear form on her face.