Chapter 5

Izuku POV

School finally ended and we could go check out the dorms. I grab my bag and Keigo flies up to my shoulders.

"Why do you like it up there so much?" I ask as I grab Nezuko's hand.

"Because i'm high up and I don't have to fly. Plus you don't get tired. I've seen you train before, you could carry at least three of me for the whole day." he says.

"He's right Zuzu. You could probably carry me up there all day." Nezuko says.

"Okay first, Zuzu? And second, is that a challenge?" I ask.

"It is not a challenge in any way. And it's another nickname. It's cute." she says.

"I really need a nickname for you." I say. "Hmm. How about Koko?"

"Koko?" she asks.

"If i'm Zuzu then your Koko. They both repeat and it's cute." I say. She blushes a little and smiles up at me.

"I like it." she says happily. We walk out of the building and follow the path leading to the dorms.

"Hey Keigo? What do you think about starting school?" I ask.

"School?" he asks.

"Yeah. It's important that you get an education and make some friends your own age. And who knows maybe even find the girl of your dreams like I did." I say kissing Nezuko's hand.

"That sounds fun. Will you be coming with me?" he asks.

"Unfortunately I have to go here and become a hero so you'll have to go on your own. But you'll be my brave little hawk and go right?" I ask.

"Right." he says slightly nervous.

"Don't worry buddy. I'll be there to drop you off in the morning and pick you up in the afternoon. And if you don't like it we can try something else." I say.

"Okay. I'll try." he says.

"That's my little hawk." I say. We reach the giant dorm building and walk in to see most of our class there. We walk in and walk over to the board to find our names. I see that we're on the second floor and all three of our names take up two rooms.

"Seems they may have modified a room to fit the three of us. Well let's check it out." I say. We walk over to the elevator and head up to the second floor and find our room. I open the door and see one main room with mine and Nezuko's bags and a door to the side. I walk over and open the door to see a smaller room with Keigo's luggage.

"Seems you get your own room again Keigo." I say placing him down.

"Cool!" he says running around his room.

"I'll take care of unpacking and setting up. You guys can go hang out with some of our classmates. But Keigo do me a favor okay? Stay away from the fluffy green haired girl, and the two twins. Can you do that for me?" I ask. I don't want him around them.

"Okay. If you want me to stay away from them I will." he says.

"Thanks bud." I say ruffling his hair.

"Come on Keigo let's let your dad do his thing. But first let's change." Nezuko says. We all change into some normal clothes and Nezuko and Keigo head out. I roll up my sleeves and get to work. It takes quite a while but I was finally able to finish setting up the room the way I wanted. I also unpacked our bags so everything is where it needs to be. I walk out of the room and head to the stairs only to hear an explosion. I sniff the air and jump down the steps, reaching the bottom floor in a few seconds. I turn to the kitchen to see Cocksuki standing there glaring at Keigo who was close to tears and Nezuko standing in front of him protectively. I practically vanish from where I was standing and appear in front of Nezuko with small sparks of lightning around me, glaring at the blonde.