Everybody is eating and having their own conversations. I give Anala a couple of glances but every time we make eye contact we look away almost immediately.

I can feel Sage touching up on my leg so I grab her arm and move it away from me. She doesn't seem to get the hint since she just moves it back. I move my chair closer to Jay.

I try to ignore her and zone back into the conversation but at this moment Sage is just feeding on my anger.

I feel her touch me again and I sigh, "Can you leave me the fuck alone?"

I must have said that a little too loud because now everyone is staring at me.

Sage scoffs, "Oh please, nobody can make you feel as good as I can, or as I did." She says with a smirk on her face.

As soon as Sage says that, Anala chokes on her food.

The table is silent except for Anala's coughing. I look at Mateo and he is giving me the death glare. Oh, Jesus.

"What the fuck Alex? This is how you repay me for everything? Getting with my fucking sister?!" Mateo yells.

I rub my hands over my face and sigh. "It's not like that," I say with my hands still over my face. I am so over today.

"Make me understand then," Mateo says with a stern voice.

"We fucke-" Sage starts before I cut her off.

"Once. We fucked ONCE. Two years ago when I just started here. Before we were even close. Sorry." I explain then turn to Sage who looks to be happy with herself. "But damn Sage, get over it."

Sage scoffs and I'm sure she rolled her eyes but I don't look at her.

I look over to Jay with a help-me look, and he just lightly shakes his head with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed. He is really enjoying today I'm sure.

I would look at Mateo but when he is angry he is scary. I look around the table. Jay and Kaz are looking at each other trying not to laugh. Luca is shocked. Anala is hiding a small smile behind her hand and looking straight forward, she is taking this all in and no doubt enjoying everyone's reactions.

I hear a chair move and look towards an angry Mateo walking to his office, as he gets to the door he yells my name.

"Fuck" I mutter and rush over, He pushes me inside and shuts the door.

I sit at one of the seats in front of his desk and watch him walk over to his side. He sits down and leans back, letting out a long sigh as he rubs his hand against his forehead.

"The fuck is wrong with you Alex?"

Anala's pov:

"Fuck" Alex muttered under his breath then he stands up and follows Mateo into his office.

"Oou he's in trouble," Jay says as Alex leaves.

Truthfully this whole situation is fucking hilarious. I mean I can't even say that I'm surprised by it.

"What the fuck just happened?" Luca asks and I laugh.

"What are you laughing about?" Sage asks, giving me a dirty look.

"What the hell do you care? I was talking to Luca, not you. So calm down, alright." I say still lightly laughing about everything and rolling my eyes at her.

"Aww, is someone jealous?" Sage says with a cocky smile. This only makes me laugh harder.

"Jealous of what? I could not give one shit about who you sleep with Sage." I say, shaking my head.