⁂ Lucky Murderer 10 Engineer Squad ⁂

Start from the beginning

"What is it?"

Everyone inside and outside the room said in unison.

"Uh..."

Lian Shu Li shook her head,

"I have no idea."

"Then do you know where he is hiding?"

Chen Yu then asked.

Lian Shu Li still shook her head,

"They tried everything to find the second brother, and they even charged him with theft and embezzlement of public funds. So as soon as I heard that they had found the police, I went back to see... I'm afraid they will harm the second brother. My dad also wants to lead me back because he thought he could know the whereabouts of the second brother from my mouth."

"Ask her how she escaped."

Bai Yutang was very interested, and the security around it was so tight.

"Ah Zhong let me go. He and my second brother are good friends... Alas."

Lian Shu Li picked up the wine glass and took a hard sip, wiping tears from her eyes and said,

"Others think that we are the wealthy family, and they all say that I am the eldest daughter, and I can't enjoy the glory and wealth. But I can't live a normal life. I have to pretend to be crazy and stupid all day to not be imprisoned. What do you mean by saying that I am alive?"

The effect of alcohol came into play, and Lian Shu Li took Qi Le and Chen Yu to cry and fell asleep not long after.

"After talking for a long time."

Bai Yutang asked Zhan Zhao,

"The clues are incomplete."

"Tomorrow, we can continue to inquire based on these clues, there will be a target, but she doesn't know much."

Zhan Zhao clapped his hands.

After Bai Yutang asked Lian Shu Li to take a rest and sent someone to protect it secretly.

When everyone returned to the front of the office, they saw Ma Xin standing in the corridor talking to someone... It was Bai Jin Tang who was chatting with her.

Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang glanced at each other, to say that there's a kind of Xin Xin who is the most kind, she dared to take the initiative to get close to Bai Jin Tang as soon as she met him, and she gained a lot of benefits by betraying Gong Sun's information.

In contrast, Qi Le and Chen Yu were so familiar that they didn't dare to talk more to Bai Jin Tang.

Seeing that Bai Jin Tang was dressed in a smoky grey suit with elegant fabrics and dressed formally with a cigarette, Gong Sun walked over and stretched out his hand to pat him on the shoulder,

"Go for a wedding wine?"

"In the afternoon, I will entertain a group of clients to go to the charity auction."

Bai Jin Tang replied indiferently.

"Hey."

Gong Sun stretched out his hand and snatched his cigarette.

"How many cigarettes did you use for today?"

Bai Jin Tang had no choice but to look at the sky helplessly, so he saw Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang watching the show not far away, watching the situation here.

Bai Jin Tang took the cigarette, pinched it out above the metal trash can, and asked Gong Sun,

"Are you going with me too?"

"Charity shoots and other shows are of a larger nature."

Gong Sun didn't seem to be interested,

"I would instead help those in need directly for the charity."