before i go - 20

Killian unclips my bra and tosses it to the side. I smile and he kisses my breasts, leaving hickeys all over them. His lips travel down my chest to my stomach all the way to my thighs. Moans leave my lips as I smile.

He pulls my panties off with his teeth, tearing them slightly. Not that I cared in this moment.

His lips brushed against my clit and I gasped. I cover my mouth with my hand and smile. His tounge basically dips inside of me as he licks and sucks on my heat. A soft moan leaves my lips as I arch my back slightly.

He grips my hips, holding me where he wants me. His mouth still devouring me as moans leave my lips over and over.

Suddenly he stops, I groan sadly and look at him. He smiles and pulls his boxers off himself. "Killian," I moan as he stares at me for a second. He flicks the tip against my clit causing me to moan softly. "Fuck," I gasp.

"Do you want it?" He whispers as he hovers over me again.

"Yes daddy," I bite my lip as he stares down at me.

Killian places a soft kiss against my forehead before slamming into me. I moan as my eyes roll into the back of my head and he grips my hips again.

My body on the edge of the bed and he stands beside it as he slams in and out. His thrust become even as his pace finds a rythem.

"Oh fuck amore mio," he moans quietly. He closes his eyes and tilts his head back.

I moan as he calls me the pet name. It rolls off his tounge so smoothly and so flawlessly.

I smile and he leans onto me, I kiss his shoulder softly. Leaving hickeys on his neck and shoulder. My nails dig into his back as he continues to fuck me. Moans fall from our lips as if it was the only sound in the world.

"Oh fuck," I moan loudly. "I'm cumming Kill."

"Do it baby. Cum for daddy," he whispers in my ear.

I let out a loud moan as my back arches slightly and my nails dig into him harder than before. He kisses my neck and sucks softly as I cum.

"Good girl," he smiles against my skin.

He thrusts faster and harder causing my body to ache. I smile and bite my lip as he stands back up, fixing his pace in the process. The only noise in the room being moans and the sound of skin smacking together.

His pace becomes uneven as he becomes undone. "Fuck, baby," he groans before throwing his head back. He moans and looks at me again, "fuck amore mio, you're fucking amazing!"

He pulls out of me and kisses my lips softly. "I'll get you a towel baby," he smiles before kissing my lips again.

He walks away coming back with a towel.

I lay my head on his chest as we lay in my bed, naked still. "I love you Kill," I whisper to him.

"I love you too, amore mio!" He kisses my head and runs his fingers through my hair.

I look up at him and ask, "will you still love me when I leave?"

"Why wouldn't I?" His eyebrows furrow.

I shrug and look at his chest again, "I dunno. I'm just scared I guess. Maybe you'll find someone new or something."

He laughs, "new? Good one. I don't talk to many people. And if you haven't noticed baby, I haven't been to the underground since I met you."

I shoot up and look back at him, "can we before I go? I want one last fight with someone before I leave! Please? Please? Please?" I beg him and sit on my knees, facing him.

He chuckles and shakes his head, "I guess amore mio!"

I jump into his arms, "thank you. Thank you. Thank you!"

He just chuckles again before saying, "get dressed and we'll go, ok?"

I nod as I jump off the bed. I use the bathroom before coming back to my closet, grabbing my spandex and one of Killian's t-shirts, that I had stolen. I throw a pair of my sweat pants on over my shorts and look back to Killian. "Go put clothes on," I say trying to shue him away.

He rolls his eyes with a smile on his lips, "watching you get dressed is so much more fun though."

"Yeah yeah, go on."

About ten minutes pass before we head to the car. Enzo stops us, "where you going?"

"The underground, want to come?" I smile.

"Um- sure?"

He follows us out and we climb into my 1967 chevy impala. I spead to the underground and smile the entire way. I haven't seen Terri or Brett in so long.

As we walk in I smile and Terri runs around the bar before pulling me into a tight, bone crushing hug. "Where the fuck have you been?" She squeals.

"I actually moved in with Killian and his family, I'm kind of working with them," I smile and look to Killian for a second.

"You guys fucked huh?" She side eyes me then looks to him for a moment.

"What?"

"Girl it's written all over you! And who is this lovely man?"

"This is Enzo, he's Killian's cousin."

They shake hands and I smile, "Brett here?"

"You know it, get on down there!" She kisses my cheek before going back to work.

Enzo and Killian follow me as I make it to the bottom of the basement steps. "Brett open up fuckface!" I yell as I bang on the door.

He opens it and the look of shock on his face. "Where have you been," he asks.

"Busy and working."

I pull him into a hug and he says, "we missed our best fighter kid! We all thought you fucking died!"

"Nah, still here!"