club missions - 16

The door opens and Andrea enters, "Alessandro needs you both."

We get off Killian's bed and rush to Alessandro's office. I push the doors open and he says, "good she got you both. Have a seat please."

We do as he says and look at each other before staring back at him. He doesn't look up, he stares at a paper for a second. "I need you both to go on a mission for me. I need Arizona to act as a server and Killian I need you to be a customer."

"Where?" Killian asks as he sits up farther in his chair.

"A new club downtown. Ran by the Russians."

We both nod and I ask, "when?"

"Tonight. In a little while." He sighs, "the man we are after is Rico, he's part of the Russians security and he has some information I need. You'll get the info and kill him."

"Okay. Easy enough." Killian looks me and says, "ready?"

I smile, "only if i get to kill him."

"No I do!" He protests.

"I want to!"

"I'm not listening to this shit!" Alessandro says before leaving the room.

"I want to kill him! It's the best part man!" I say whining slightly.

"Well it's my favorite part. I want to!"

I groan and say, "we both get a turn at him."

"Whoever gets to him first."

I roll my eyes, "whatever."

I leave the office and head to my room for a quick shower. I step out of the shower and wrap my towel around my body. Walking into my closet is examine my clothes. I grab my simplest, most sluttiest outfit ever.

Knee high black socks, black mini skirt with red lace panties under. I wear my matching red lace bralette, skin tight and basically see through.

I grab a long black coat and pull it around my body. I pulled hair into a very tight updo and give myself a dark smokey eye makeup look.

Walking downstairs Killian asks, "are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," I smile weakly.

I was slightly nervous and I couldn't explain why. Would I express that? No.

We climb into Killian's car and he speeds to the nightclub. Parking almost a block away we climb out. The cool wind hits my legs causing me to shiver. He walks me to the back door and I walk in. Girls look at me and I smile, playing my role. They smile back giving me the good to go.

I turn my earpiece on and whisper, "I'm inside."

"Good. Me too."

A man stops me, "we need you on stage. You seem hot enough for it. Go up!"

Before I even had time to respond I'm shoved up a very small flight of stairs. I stand behind the curtains and I step out of them.

Good thing I've taken a pole dancing class for fun before.

Grabbing my jacket I open it and let it fall to the floor. I scan the crowd looking for Rico.

Our eyes lock and I smile shyly. He shakes hands with a man all while still staring at me. The music starts and I walk slowly to the pole.

I wasn't told this was a strip club, but okay I guess.

I spin on the pole and smile as the pole it's self spins. Wrapping my legs around it I grab it high. It spins and I let go of one leg before stepping onto the floor again. I get to my knees and stare into Rico's eyes.

His eyes cloud over as he pushes the woman next to him away. He leans forward in his chair as he sits at at very front of the stage.

I hear Killian in the mic say, "if he fucking touches you I swear to god."

A small laugh leaves my lips. I lean forward causing my breasts to hit the floor as my ass sits in the air. My skirt falling up with the rest of my body. Rico bites his lip and a groan leaves his lips.

"Fuck Arizona," Killian groans quietly.

I flip myself over and hang my head almost all the way off the stage and watch Rico get even closer. His hand grabs my chin and I smile at him. Inching closer his eyes never leave my body. Suddenly I get up watching as his body reacts.

The song comes to an end and I head backstage again. The same man comes to me, "you have two dance requests."

He brings me to the back and opens the door, "in there go. I'll be back in 15 to get you for the next one."

The door closes and I see Killian.

"Killian what the fuck are you doing?" I roll my eyes, "this isn't part of the plan."

"I don't care. I paid for this so I'm getting it."

I roll my eyes again and slowly walk over to him. He sits up and instantly his hands find my waist. "You're not allowed to touch strippers at the clubs I thought."

"I get to do whatever I want," his lips curl into a smile.

His hands grip my waist tightly. Pulling me closer, I collapse onto his lap. He smiles and cups my cheek with his hand. Our lips collide and I spread my legs farther, grinding against him. He groans and I smile into the kiss. "Don't start what you can't finish," he says against my lips.

"Oh I can finish this."

"Can you now?"

I nod, "yes sir."

A knock at the door startles us and he leaves quickly. A few minutes pass and Rico comes in. He sits down and I stand in front of him. His hands brush against the back of my thighs and I grip him by the throat. He gags, "the fuck?"

"When's the next shipment coming in?"

"Not telling you shit."

I grab my pocket knife and his hands claw at mine. I put my knife to him and ask again. The door opens and Killain slams it shut. Holding a gun to his head Rico squirms.

"Fine fine. Next Friday. The same docks as always. Midnight."

I slit his throat as Killan shoots him in the head.

"Well he's really dead," Killian laughs.

I laugh rolling my eyes.