𝑠𝑖𝑥 | 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢

Start from the beginning

"You?" "My hand." I showed him the bandage. "What happened?" he asked immediately afterward. His kindness made me happy because he showed interest. In a way, but now I also feel bad because I only wanted to use him for one thing.

"I fell stupidly on the floor, I'm quite clumsy." "Just like me. My brother and I were arguing, and I fell unhappily when I was walking down the stairs." I pressed my lips together.

The guilty conscience increases because he is so nice. If I just ask him, it seems like I'm just coming here for the number of the idiot who gives a fuck.

"How's the project going? Ares is pretty exhausting when it comes to school." He murmured as the silence grew awkward between us.

"Honestly, we haven't started yet. I wanted to get in contact with him, so we could do it, but he ignores me. I can't reach him." A small smile appeared on the thin lips, where slight dimples appeared on the left.

"Sounds like him. If I can help you, let me know. I'm closer to him, maybe I can convince him." just like Zack described him. He really has a big heart, you can't overlook that.

"I'd like to sort this out on my own, it's between me and him. However, it would be helpful if you could give me his number. So I can somehow get in touch." I mumbled. It's a bit uncomfortable for me to ask about something like that. It's not like Ares just completely left me and stood there like an Idiot.

"Yeah sure. Wait." He took out his phone and wrote me the number on a small piece of paper which he gave me. "But don't say that you got it from me, Ares doesn't look like he would like you."

I took the note and put it in my jacket pocket, then looked at Zeth. "Yes, unfortunately, we are partners, but he will not find out anything from me." He smiled at me where you could clearly see his dimples.

He is really cute. "Cool." I put one of my headphones in my ear, meanwhile feeling bad because of Zeth. Since I got everything I wanted, it's quiet between us now.

"Would you like to listen to some music?" he looked at me, with a slight nod he took the right earphone and put it in his ear.

I always clean my headphones, so I have no problem with him using them.

I made the music on. I got my notepad out of my backpack to study a bit. But before I looked at my notes, my eyes slid down to the cheerleaders, my sports group, and the athletes.

They were just stretching. Some of them didn't have their shirts on anymore, it's not that warm either. I thought to myself and rolled my eyes.

We were a bit far from him, but I could swear Ares stare at us. Me and Zeth. Nevertheless, he should focus on his training and not on the person he just treated like shit.

I kept a close eye on my notes and tried to focus the last time I have on studying.

---

I came home from a stressful day. My neck hurts because of the heavy backpack. They couldn't give us more books, either. "Mom I'm home." I closed the door behind me.

"Hello darling, how are you?" I saw my mother stick her head out the door, so she could look at me.

I took off my shoes with my feet and walk to her. "Fine, but I have to work on my project now." "Don't you want to eat anything beforehand? You've been at school for a long time."

I shook my head and watched my mother pull on the last button of her work uniform.

"I'll warm it up later." "Fine, but please really eat something, yesterday you didn't touch anything, I saw it. Don't overexert yourself, dear." I said yes with my head and walk to my room.

I closed the door behind me and sat down at my desk. Then I got everything I needed to start learning.

I've decided to call Ares later when I'm done with everything else, so I can deal with him.

I started my homework, which I did really quickly. I always thought that as a senior it would be more difficult for me, but due to the previous knowledge, I can more than cope with the school material.

So I closed my books, got the number out of my jacket, where I put it earlier, and also my phone. I checked the number back and forth and write it into my phone.

After I finished and corrected the number to make sure I wrote everything correctly, I pressed the call button and put it to my ear. It rang a few times, but then I heard a voice.

"Here is Aurora, your project partner." I should have thought of something better than such a statement that sounded nothing like strong.

"Where did you get my number?" His tone was neutral, but also slightly tense, he sounded a bit out of breath.

"It does not matter. We have to work on our project, I don't want a bad grade for." "Oh my god. Ares." came a moan in the background.

I was completely buff when I quickly hung up and threw my phone on my bed. He actually just had sex with one of his girls. I just really had to listen to him say... Oh my god.

He's so disgusting. If you're just with someone, why are you answering your phone? Especially if you don't know the number. How can you be so stupid?

I got up and was packing my backpack for tomorrow when my phone rang. I took a look at my screen.

"Please not you. Please not you." I opened my left eye and saw an unknown number. No, I won't answer. What if he's still with this girl?

I don't want to listen to his moan, it's uncomfortable and disgusting.

So I ignored the call, which luckily was only one. Then I went to eat as my mother told me.