𝑠𝑖𝑥 | 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢

AURORAMonday, 22th August

AURORA
Monday, 22th August

I was just walking out of our first class of the week with Quinn. The weekend was horrible.

I did the first two pages of the housework by myself, although I was supposed to do it with Ares. Plus, I get a notebook, which is why there are only two.

I don't have a number or any contact with him, I wanted to ask him about it in biology today, but he wasn't there. I don't know if he won't come at all or if he will be in sports.

You really can't rely on anyone at school. He and I have a project to do that we can't even deliver in 4 days. We only have time until Friday.

Two pages out of five, and I have no intention of doing them alone. He's so smart in class that he can use something for this stupid project I have to do with him.

Do I look like a slave who does his shitty work and then hands it over as we both worked on it? He'll get the credit I deserved all by myself and I won't let that happen, I'm too stingy and proud for that.

I said goodbye to Quinn who went to her class while I'm on my way to the school nurse to say I'm in pain, so I can sit down in sport.

Dylan is sick at home. Probably infected by that girl he was making out with last Saturday. She just didn't look healthy, but mainly I don't want to run alone and if he doesn't know that I'm skipping then that's fine too.

Although I don't even skip, I just sit on the side, with a legitimate reason, namely I'm in pain.

I let the school nurse believe that too, who sent me to the nurse, who gave me a bandage on my wrist and a piece of paper that I can show.

Maybe I should be an actress instead? She fell for my lie like it was so believable. "Miss Mitchell, you're late!" calls Mr. Kalvis, who was my PE teacher.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, but I wanted to give you that." I held out the piece of paper that he pulled out of my hand and start reading it.

When he finished reading, he looked at the bandage tied around my left wrist. "If we wouldn't run, that wouldn't be an excuse, but alright, go to the grandstands and sit down." I took the piece of paper and nodded, then I walk from Mr. Kalvis to the grandstands, and it looked very much like I wasn't the only one not with power today.

A girl with blond hair tied in a ponytail and chewing gum with her mouth open, leaning on her knees with her elbows and her head in her hand. She looks down at the cheerleaders who are stretching.

I just took a seat two rows in front of her to the left on the stairs. I got a book out of my backpack and my headphones.

"Dylan isn't going to like you skipping sports again." before I put the headphones in my ear, I looked to my left. Zack was standing tall on the stairs down one step.