𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 | 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛

AURORA Tuesday, 16th August ~Prey by The Neighourhood

AURORA
Tuesday, 16th August
~Prey by The Neighourhood

*
I got out of Dylan's car and looked in at him. "Thanks for driving." He nodded with a smile. Then I walked away from the car, so Dylan could drive.

I walked into the Italian restaurant through the back door. "Hello, Aurora." "Hello, Mr. Greco." I quickly grabbed my work apron and put it on. Then I put my name tag on and went out.

Luckily on Tuesday, it's not that crowded and since it's still quite early as most have school until 16 and people work until 18 it's even better.

I took the orders and brought the food. When all the customers were taken care of, I wiped the tables. I have to say I don't hate the job, it's enjoyable even on days like this. It's still not better to stay at home in bed, but I can't afford that, I have to get the money for my mother.

I want to help her, and if I have to work at Quinn's uncle's restaurant, I'll take it upon myself.

I walked back into the kitchen with the tray. "Aurora, there are new guests at the table, take them over, Micheal is on a break." I nodded and walked to the table. "Hello and welcome to the Valide, what can I get you?" I looked up from my note at the guests and of course, it couldn't be anyone other than the Idiot from class.

But he wasn't grinning anymore, his eyes were stiff and angry. I hurt his ego, it makes me smile even bigger than I faked before. "A coke and the number 16 would be perfect. What do you want, sweetheart?" I looked at his companion.

And I don't want to keep looking at her, I want to leave immediately. Ashley. My face darkened as I looked at her, and the smile I had disappeared. "Well, Aurora here too?" I rolled my eyes. "You know I work here, so what do you want to order?" she told me her number and in provocation put her hand on Ares hand, which she was pacing up and down with her thumb.

Is she really just thinking that makes me jealous? She knows I don't fucking care about him, right? But as you can see she hasn't changed, she's still the same snake, the one who lied to me and fucked my ex-boyfriend behind my back on purpose.

I looked at the Ares who is also looking at me without a feeling. So I walk to the back with the order and gave it to the chef. "I didn't know Ashley was coming here after what happened last time." Micheal leaned against the counter with me because there were no new customers.

"I don't know what her mission is either," I said annoyed and looked at Micheal, whose blue eyes shine brightly through the warm light back here. "And who is he, her next victim?" "Her soulmate. He is just like her, arrogant, ignorant, and just annoying. Not able to stand it."

"Where do you know him from?" "School, he's in my class." "It looks like he looks over here quite often." Micheal made the strand that came out of my ponytail and hung loosely behind my ear.