𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 | 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

It doesn't bother me that I now have a smaller room with maybe a smaller bed, but it annoys me that my mother still has to worry about whether we'll even be able to make ends meet this month.

Unfortunately, we all get a minimum salary, but I try so hard not to end up on the street.

"Are the bills too high?" my mother immediately put the letter on the table on the back, so I couldn't see the number, her eyes darting to me as our eyes met.

"I'll get my salary tomorrow. I'll give you my share then." "Darling, please don't worry about the bill. That's my job, I'm the adult here. Give your hard-earned money to buy you something." she stroked my strands of hair that were hanging out behind my ear.

"The money isn't that important to me. Please, mom, let me give it to you." It's always like that. Luckily, my mother isn't as stubborn as my father was, from whom I inherited my stubbornness.

She often gives up quickly when I beg her to help. Like this time. "I'll give it to you tomorrow." She nodded and kissed my cheek.

"What would I do without you?" I shrugged and smiled. "I wanted to let you know that I'm going to see Quinn today." she looked at me confused. "Isn't she grounded?"

I forgot fuck. "I meant Dylan." I quickly blurted out. She raised her eyebrow and crossed her hands over her chest. I rolled my eyes. "I'm going with Dylan. We were going to a party."

"Aha, and you had to refuse that or what?" "I didn't hide anything, I just left out one detail." she glared at me. Sometimes I should shut up?

"If Dylan brings you home before midnight, then fine with me." I nodded. "He will.", I hope. "Because if you don't, you can tell Quinn that you're grounded too." My mom is a really strict mother. That's what I meant when I said that Quinn's parents are more of the chill ones, and mine well. She's special.

"Then I'll get ready, Dylan should be here any minute." Or rather Quinn, who I have to warn. I didn't know that Quinn's mother and mine talked so intensely with each other, they are friends with each other through me and Quinn but not like that, so they spend many hours talking on the phone.

I waited until I was out of my mother's reach when I ran and immediately grabbed my phone, close the door, so my mother wouldn't hear me.

"Quinn gets the fuck up." I was panicking. I don't know what Quinn's mom will do to Quinn if she finds out through mine that Quinn is sneaking off to a party. She's never been caught before, but if that's the time, it could be the first time.

"I'll be right there." "No don't come! Drive to Dylan to pick me up."

"So you do have a favorite of ours, you snake." I rolled my eyes. "Of course not. My mom knows you're not supposed to be here, if she sees you she'll tell your mom let Dylan pick me up."

"And what about me." Do I really always have to be beheaded? "You hide in the back seat." "Oh man, all because of this shit transcript."

She agreed to my plan and I hung up. I need to get ready, it won't be long before the two pick me up, as Dylan lived only five doors down from me.

I took off my shirt and jeans, standing in my room in my underwear. I went to my closet and looked for something that looked remotely suitable for a party in a luxury house.

I found my baggy jeans in my closet that had a hole on the knee, I took them out and put them on. For the shirt, I just took what Quinn gave me. It was a corset-style shirt that was dark red.

I took out a jacket that used to belong to my father, from Harvard. Then I was done just as the doorbell rang. I ran out of my room, keeping the window open a bit to be on the safe side so that I could climb through if I was late.