The ocean is glowing

a4 months has passed you trimmed your hair and beard to look a bit more presentable 

mu was kicking her ball around the park yam was the goalie and you watch them play. "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz," shino was on your lap sleeping. rubbing her smol head her ears started twitching so you continued rubbing the smol fox. "ara look at you being a dad," the akagi said she sat next to you, akagi had longer hair, and kept her original look. her tails blanketed the smol fox and she then leaned on you. "so when i get my smol fox," akagi hinted 

you sigh and pat akagis head "next month love taihou is pregnant. 

"hmmmmmm you did her before me," Akagi pouted. "you just need to be more patient, and besides," pointing at her finger "we just got oathed," you said 

akagi smiles and picks up the sleeping fox and placed her on her lap and then placed your head on her lap too. she looks down at you and whispers to you "Akagi can wait since it's you," 

it was getting late and so you got up and called for the kids and headed home. "daddy what for dinner," yam asked 

the family decided to move into a more bigger apartment that will accommodate the growing number of children and wives. the new members are taihou, atago, Akagi. (i had to make harem cuts i cant do 10 girls) 

"well that all depends on what the fridge has," you walked home and began cooking dinner taihou presses herself against you "honey is dinner ready," she asks "almost love," you kiss her "go sit down you need to rest," 

taihou went to the dinner table mu hugged taihou "I'm getting another sister," she sang 

after dinner was complete your other wives enter the apartment they all smile at the smell of dinner. eating dinner together the girls all smiled as they ate meal after a long day of work and chatted with each other about the day. atago picked up the shino who was still napping and took her to bed. "shinano I'm worried about shino," 

Shinano sighed and put down her chopsticks, "i am too its concerning how much she sleeps," shinano," Shinano's ears flopped down and you just hugged her "maybe we can see a specialist," you took the kids to their room and said goodnight to our wives you went to taihou's room and laid next to her. she was prompted up on pillows, you snake your arms around her belly hugging your next child and your wife. 

some one with pale skin and pink eyes was watching you and wicked smile formed "so after all these years you think i forgot about you," 

Dream sequence

the sky was on fire, the city was burning as smoke rose into the sky, siren aircraft were covering the sky. the screams of people was deafening, but that didn't concern you it was who was in front of you. "make a choice," your cube spoke. 

you wake up, you need to get out of the apartment, you put on a coat and leave, but not before replacing yourself with a body pillow which you put on top of taihou. you go to the same park bench you got arrested at and sit down. you knock on your cube "can you talk to me," you asked 

"what is it," the cube asks 

"if i were to use my rigging again would i be ok?" you asked you could hear the cube sigh 

"what do you think," it said sarcastically 

"i know what happened last time, but maybe it'll be different," 

"no it wont be different," the cube yelled "you idiot this isn't something that gets easier," 

"every time you use that rigging your body is literally tearing it self apart," you continued "but if you want to leave all those you love behind go-ahead try," 

"ok....ok," you sighed and decided to walk around the city the street light are the only as the sign lights are all turned off. you go the beach and sit on the sand "i always seem to come back to you," you said "fufufufufu there you are,"

you sit there calmly "it was a matter of time," you said "what is it you want," 

"aww my love doesn't seem happy to see me," she said in a flirty tone "come with me and i wont kill everyone in this city," 

"fuck off," you sneered 

"wrong word choice love," a row of light begins glowing they aren't aimed at you, tracing where they are aiming, your breathing speeds up 

"oh, so you see where its aiming," she smiles "so what it going to be," 

"so I go with you they'll live," you ask 

"mhmmmmmm see love its not that hard," she wraps her arms around your neck and kisses you. you smiled a bit you have a plan to kill her and end this war. "cube i found a way," 

"so my empress~ when can we leave this place," you ask 

"fufufufufu now," you teleport back to that frozen hell, "so love you want to be my emperor again," she shows you the old cube, you turn it down "no I'm longer using that cube," 

"oh so you have a new cube," she scoffs "fine at least tell me what it does," she leans in front of you 

"it summons a rigging of course," you scoffed the empress is baffled that you can summon a rigging "so that's how you killed my replacement emperor," 

"fufufufu i chose the right person, but he still doesn't love me," the empress mentally formed a plan to sway you.

"jin~ lets go on a date just you and I," she coed "if it goes well we can you know," 

you questioned your plan, but you just need to follow i through to the end "sure we can,"