If they get an official account on their platform and edit Chen Xuan’s live content from time to time and publish them one by one, it will certainly continue to increase Chen Xuan’s influence.

After the live broadcast entered the lives of ordinary people, many platforms also created some big anchors through the live broadcast.

There are many big anchors who became famous overnight.

And there are many big anchors, and their popularity is not weaker than that of first-line stars.

But anchors are not celebrities after all. They don’t have their own masterpieces. What makes them popular is the content of the live broadcast and their personal charm.

It is very difficult to cross the line of work.

This has directly led to the fact that even some well-known anchors can hardly receive brand endorsements.

This is also a point of distress for many live broadcast platforms.

And now, Qi Dong saw this hope in Chen Xuan.He felt that Chen Xuan might break this rule.

Although Chen Xuan is not an internet celebrity, nor a star.

But his popularity has reached the height of a first-line star, and even surpassed this height.

If you go abroad, you can also have a certain degree of popularity on the Internet, and maybe you can break the barrier of no works.

After all, Chen Xuan is completely a phenomenon.

“You go there first, I’ll arrange for someone to do this.”

“Uh-huh.”

After Lin Huanhuan left, Qi Dong found the person in charge of propaganda and asked him to vacate a few employees to take charge of this matter.

Although the young man who uploads videos on the Internet is also professional, he is only one person after all.

Seven or eight people have been freed up on the kitten platform here to produce videos, and there is a certain amount of promotion.

In contrast, the gap is highlighted.

The video of Chen Xuan’s encounter with a black bear was quickly edited and released as soon as possible.

As soon as the video was sent out, less than ten minutes, the number of hits broke one million in an instant.

This terrible increase in data made this group of staff look stupid.

At one time, they thought it was because someone had fetched the wrong data.

After they clicked on the comment area and took a look, they realized that it’s not a review of data, it’s true.

“Chen, Chen, Chen, you are my eternal idol!”

“When I make money, I must buy a ticket to Daxia, and I am going to see my idol in person!”

“It’s scary, is this Daxia’s kung fu!”

“I have reason to suspect that Chen can kill a tiger with one punch!”

“You don’t need a punch, just a kick, you can make the tiger lie on the ground!”

“I even think that the power of Chen Yipu can kill an elephant!”

“Don’t doubt, he can, because he is Chen, a martial artist, and he has a weapon with engraved formations!”

staff member:”???”

Have you read too much fantasy novels for this group of foreign netizens?

How can a hatchet engrave the formation?