Chapter 66: Realization

SEBASTIAN

I watched Allison, head down, being escorted by the police. Everyone else in the station except the two of us followed behind them. I can't help but think of how much of a criminal they're treating Allison.

I can't imagine what's going on inside her mind right now. Siguro sinusumpa niya na ako, Wishing I was dead.

My eyes then roamed to Axe, Who is shaking his head.

"I'll call a lawyer-"

"Hindi na, Ako na bahala dito. I don't trust you or your lawyers. Baka lalo lang mapahamak si Allison." I got quiet for a bit, Clenching my fist.

"You can say what ever you want but-"

"Wala na 'kong masasabi sayo, Castel. I knew you were a bad person but this," I looked down on his hand as he grabbed my school bag on the bench.

"This is unimaginable. Sana maisip mo 'yan on your way home." He aggressively shoved the bag on my chest. I stared back at Axe who's still holding my bag against my chest before grabbing it.

I walked out of the station and quickly entered my car.

Parang naiiwan katawan ko sa likod just cause of how fast I'm going. My foot buried into the acceleration as I gripped the wheel.

"That son of a bitch..." I aggressively wiped the tears off of my cheeks. Kung alam ko lang that all of this would result to me ruining someone's life, I wouldn't have wanted to meet Allison in the first place. Kung maibabalik ko lahat ng nangyari, I would kill to do so.

Every turn felt like the car was getting faster and faster.

"Get out of my way!" I screamed at the guards standing in front of the gate. Nanginginig ako, I could not care less about the gates being closed. Alarms went off when my car crashed the gates opened.

Hindi ko pinansin ang pagkakahampas ko sa visor ng sasakyan when I suddenly stepped on the brakes, Hitting the garage door.

"Basti, What are you-" For a split second I saw my mom panic when she saw me storm into the mansion. It's like my eyes filled with blood when I saw the smug cunt standing up, obviously alarmed by the commotion outside.

"You fucking psychopath!" I grabbed Archangel by the neck. Mabilis magreact si Archangel, In a second his fist already hit my face, Resulting to me letting him go.

"Why would you do that to an innocent person?!" I didn't let that stop me. I fought back and swung my fist across his face, Giving him a taste of his own medicine.

Before he could attack, Mom was in the middle of us trying to push me away from Archangel.

"Tama na, Basti!"

"What the fuck's your problem?!" He roared.

"What's MY problem?!" Mom barely reached my chest, This gave me a chance to grab the top of the glass center table with both of my hands and throw it across the room, Breaking the television. Hindi ko man siya natamaan, I would not regret it.

"Basti, Stop that!" Archangel didn't even flinch.

"You put Allison in jail! You stole her future! You ruined her life!" I raged, aggressively pointing my finger at him. I felt a thick and hot liquid run down my forehead to the tip of my nose, I didn't even notice that it was bleeding from hitting the visor until now.

I watched his face go from being confused to disappointed to furious.

"All of this because of a girl?!"

"She has a name you fucking prick!" I was so angry, Saliva was spewing out of my mouth. My voice was getting so loud I had to close my eyes to even get all the words out.

I pushed my mom aside fast enough to get her out of the way before the glass cup hit my face. Luckily for me, The cup only shattered when it fell on the floor. The impact naturally tilted my head to the side.

I breathed in through my teeth, Clenching my fist while I looked away from him

"I'll fucking end you..." I cried.

"I'l tell every one what you did to me and what you did to Allison... I'll tell the people the truth..." I sobbed.

"I'll tell them what you did to my sister..." My eyes widened nang makarinig ako ng kasa ng baril. When I looked back up he was a foot away from me, Gun to my head.

Mom gasped and sobbed.

"Arki, Please..." She begged.

"Subukan mo, Sebastian."

"Hindi ko alam kung ano ang ginawa sayo ng babaeng 'yon kaya ka nagkakaganyan just because of her," he pressed the mouth of the gun against my skull. My breath came out shaking, I can't even look at him.

"You've always been a disappointment but I don't understand why you're acting like this just because of a peasant." My lips parted. The seconds of silence gave me a chance to think,

Why was I acting like this? Konsensya nga lang ba ang reason kung bakit? Or was it the pain of watching those things happen to her, of watching her cry? The absolutely heart break of her hating me? Is it because...

"I love her..." I whispered. Not even a second after my voice came out, I fell to the floor. Hinampas niya sa ulo ko ang baril. So hard, I don't know how I'm even conscious. 

"What did you say?!" My eyes stayed focused on the floor as my mom tried to stop Archangel from doing anything more.

"Sebastian, Get up! Go to your room now!" Mom continued to sob as her hands held down my dad's chest, As if she can stop her even if she really wanted to.p

What did I say? I love her..? For some reason even with the blood gushing out of my face the memory of kissing her replayed in my mind.

When my head throbbed from the excruciating pain that's when the heart wrenching and terrifying realization dawned on me,

I'm in love with Allison.