Chapter 26- An Unexpected Friendship

Klaus was in his room when the door opened. He rolled his eyes, assuming it was one of his nosey siblings coming to pester him, so he focused on the drawing pad and kept on with his picture of Belladonna. "Are you drawing me another picture? Because if so, I might just have to buy some frames to put them up. Maybe we can make our own museum for you. Or an art show," she giggles, and Klaus looks up at the blue-eyed woman in shock.

"I thought you would go to bed when you got back."

"I was going to before I saw this beautiful drawing on my bed and thought I should say thank you."

"It was well deserved," he assures and she smiles, walking over to his bed and taking a seat.

"What are you working on now?" She tries to lean over to look and he holds the pad in the air to stop her. "Well that's awfully childish," she complains and he just smirks, so she grins before lunging at it. He holds it away from her and she loses her balance, falling onto him. He laughs as she huffs out a breath of air, clearly feeling like an idiot, and attempts to right herself. However, when she moves her hands to get her balance on the bed, he hisses out a breath. "What?" She asks in concern.

"I need you to move your hand," he tells her in a deep voice and she frowns, given that he wasn't clear about which hand or why.

"Um, okay," she says and attempts to reposition both hands but when moving her right, he lets out a grunt. "Okay, I'm confused. What's happening?" She demands, and Klaus can't help but smirk. She always was one for knowledge. She liked figuring things out and he imagined not knowing why he was behaving this way was torturing her just as much as her unsure hand on his clothed cock was torturing him.

"Believe me, Love, you're not going to want to know."

"Who are you to say what I can and can't know?" She states defiantly, once again moving her hand to finally make them eye level. Her hand continues to rest on what she believes is his thigh while a wicked grin overtakes his face.

"Fine," he concedes, leaning towards her to whisper sensually in her ear. "You're hand is currently resting on my cock." Bella frowns in confusion before processing what he said and scrambling off him.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry," she apologizes while he chuckles at her, making her bring her hands to cover her face. He moves closer to her so that she's underneath his body.

"It's really quite alright, Love. If I'm being honest, I enjoyed the feeling," he says cheekily, words that would sound quite creepy coming from someone else's mouth but maybe it was his accent or the fact that she had thought about him in that way that made it not creepy. Whatever it was, Bella removed her hands from her face, sucking in a surprised breath at their proximity before her eyes trailed down to where the bulge in his sweatpants was only getting more prominent.

"Nik," she chokes out before their eyes reconnect and she leans up to kiss him. It's slow at first, but Bella clearly wants more and pulls him into her, making him lose his balance and fall on top of her. She moans at the feeling of his erection pressed to her core and he pulls away.

"Bella are you--"

"I'm sure," she tells him sincerely. "I want you, Nik, so fucking bad," she gasps and he smirks, leaning down to kiss her as his hands find the hem of her shirt. He pulls away to whip it over her head, leading his shirt to follow. She's not wearing a bra and her breasts look the same as they had in that brief glimpse in the mirror. Her nipples were a plush pink and he leans his head down to take one into his mouth. Her hand reaches for his hair and pulls against it as she arches against him. "Please," she begs and he begins pulling her shorts off as he moves to her other breast.