Chapter Thirty: Surprise!

I stormed into the house and headed straight for my room. I was drenched in ice cold coffee and had cake in my hair.

"Hyung!" Felix called as he rushed after me. I could hear Poppy giggling cruelly and I wanted nothing more than to silence her with my fist. I stormed into my room and groaned as Leeknow and Han quickly dived for their clothes.

"Right on my favourite bedspread too." I groaned. I pushed my soaking wet, cake filled hair away from my face and headed for the bathroom.

"Hyun- Oh my God." I saw Lix quickly cover his eyes and he turned to close the door. "S-Sorry." He said as he chased me into the bathroom.

"For fucks sake!" I slammed my palm against the wall repeatedly. I'd had the worst day of my life with that little psychopath. Not that I expected anything different from her. I couldn't wait to see her face when Han appeared. I hated her with every fibre of my being and if she dropped dead this second, I wouldn't complain.

"Jinnie," his warm arms slowly wrapped around my waist and he rested his nose against my back.

"I fucking HATE HER!" I growled loudly. I balled up my fist and punched the wall. Lix grabbed my hand and held it to stop me. I glared at him and his eyes were filled with tears once more.

"I'm so sorry Jinnie. I brought her into our lives." He whispered.

"Lix, please don't. I'm just about ready to fall apart, I won't cope if you do too." I quickly rubbed tears from his face and pulled my soaking wet shirt off. "I'm gonna get showered. I'll see you in ten. OK?" I said softly. He nodded and kissed me.

"I love you." He said with a small smile. I never got tired of hearing those three words come out of his perfect mouth.

"I love you too Lix. Go and meet Han. You guys would probably be good friends. He's sweet. Nothing like her." I instructed quietly. He kissed me again before exiting the bathroom. I just needed five minutes to myself.

I re-emerged from the shower and began pulling on clothes. Lix had brought some in for me whilst I had been slowly trying to remove the cake and thick sticky frosting from my hair.

"You feeling better Jinnie?" Han asked. I stopped and was taken aback. I nodded slowly and he chuckled.

"I told you that would fuck him up." Leeknow smirked and I flipped him off. Chris entered the room and looked around wildly.

"Oh my God I'm so glad you're safe. Thank the lord. I lost you like two hours ago." I noticed Han gulp at the statement. Of course he knew more than he had told us. I had a feeling Poppy wasn't just some innocent girl with a crush. She reeked of psychotic energy and I had a feeling Felix and I weren't her first victims.

"Yeah, I doubt my shirt will ever not have a huge coffee stain on it, but I'm fine." I mumbled irritated. Chris quickly hugged me and I wrapped my arms around him. All I wanted to do was go to bed and cry. But not just that. I wanted to cry harder than I had ever cried, and curse whatever invisible power was in control of my life (👀) because it sure as hell wasn't me.

"So are we ready for what's gonna happen?" Felix asked. He was toying with Jisung's hands playfully and I was glad that at least they liked each other. It might stop some of the awkwardness of what this afternoon held. Everyone nodded.

"Hey, Jisung, is there a nickname I can call you that will really grate on her? It'd be great if it pissed Leeknow off too." I smirked and he flipped me off. I blew him a kiss playfully and he laughed loudly.

"Um, Hannie, Ji-Ji, babe, handsome." I felt like he was just listing his nicknames and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh wait! Didn't you say she has a nickname that only she calls you?" Leeknow said brightly. He nodded and frowned.