Chapter Twenty Seven: Just One Night (SMUT WARNING)

I rushed up to Jinnie's room after finally escaping Poppy's grasp. I was so done with the day. Hyunjin was already in bed, hugging his knees to his chest and absorbed in his own thoughts. My heart ached for him. He had to watch as Poppy held my hand, kissed me, and even slapped my butt repeatedly.

"Jinnie, are you OK baby?" I asked quietly. His head turned slowly and he rested his cheek on his knees. The puffiness and redness in his eyes told me he wasn't OK.

"Why can't we just tell your mom?" He whispered. I approached the bed and held my arms out. As much as I felt ill from today, I couldn't imagine what he was going through. He crawled over and pressed his head into my stomach as he wrapped his arms around my thighs.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I can't risk losing what little family I have left." I mumbled.

"I'm your family too Lix. So are my parents. We're all right here, happy to accept you just the way you are."

"I-I know Jinnie but it's not the same." I mumbled. I felt him sigh and he hid his face from me. I ran my fingers through his messy hair and rubbed his back soothingly. Just being near him felt incredible.

"I love you Lix, but this is killing me." His voice was muffled by my clothes but I heard him clearly enough.

"I know Jinnie. I know. I love you too, and it won't be forever. I just can't ruin her birthday. You know how emotional she gets. I can't give her any reason to try and kill herself again. It was hard enough after Grandad went." I mumbled. He nodded and pulled away from me. He wiped his eyes and stared up at me.

"At least we get tonight." He smiled trying to find a positive in the overwhelming sea of negativity that plagued us. I sat down next to him and pulled his face closer. I pressed my lips to his and wrapped my arms around him. It felt so good to be kissing the person who actually held my heart under their spell. Rather than the stalker I called my ex.

"Let's just pretend, for tonight that everything is OK." I whispered. He nodded and rested his forehead to mine. I dabbed at his wet cheeks and kissed his nose gently.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked. I couldn't help smirking. That was a dumb question.

"You?" I said hopefully. He chuckled and shoved me lightly.

"Isn't that always true? You know what I meant." He said.

"Anything you want Jinnie. I never want to turn you down again, or hold anything back. I want to give everything I have to you. You're my world." He looked at me with wide eyes and smiled. I went to double check the door was locked. I didn't want any interruptions. I also knew we had to be quiet. I turned around and was surprised to find him stood right behind me.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he pressed his toned body to mine. I rested my hands on his butt and held him close.

"I'm one hundred million percent sure." I kissed him again, and quickly pushed my tongue into his mouth. I'd almost forgotten how good this felt. He pressed his body fully against me and slid his hands up my shirt, reacquainting himself with my body. Shivers travelled up and down my spin as his fingers danced across my skin.

"God you feel so good." He whispered huskily. I quickly began kissing his neck, pressing my lips against every bare bit of skin he had. I heard him gasp and I could feel his heart pounding.

"So do you," I murmured. I began unbuttoning his shirt and desperately tugging at his pants. I had never needed him like I did in that moment. I needed to feel him against me. Inside me.

"Let's get into bed. I don't want anyone listening at the door." He whispered. He pulled away and gently took my hand, leading me to the bed. I followed and began undressing him with a sense of urgency. I needed him so badly.

"Get undressed." I instructed. He looked taken aback at how forceful I was being, but I saw the glint in his eye that told me he was enjoying it.

"Yes Sir." He saluted and I couldn't help smiling at him. He quickly undressed and I followed suit. I pushed him onto the bed and straddled him, before kissing him again. God this felt good.

"Lix... Don't rush. I don't want this to be over." He whispered. I nodded and kissed his bare chest as I began slowly grinding against him. His breathing was more like panting and I couldn't help getting even more turned on. I slowly reached down and began rubbing him gently with my hand.

He could barely control himself and began thrusting his hips against me. His face looked beautiful as he enjoyed the sensations and I wanted to stay like this forever.

"God Jinnie, you're so hot when you're like this." I mumbled. He pulled my face to his and our lips met again. He pushed his tongue into my mouth and kissed me with a sense of urgency.

"Goodnight Felix!" I heard my Mom call.

"Night Mom!" I called back. I pressed my hand to his mouth to keep him quiet as I continued rubbing him.

Once we were certain my Mom was gone he pushed my hand away and moved me off of him. He pushed me back onto the bed and slowly slid his mouth down until I was fully inside him.

I flopped back onto the bed and gripped his bedsheets as his mouth slowly slid up and down. He was incredible and knew exactly what to do to get a reaction out of me.

"J-Jinnie!" I breathed. His eyes met mine and in that moment, he looked sexier than he ever had. I wrapped my fingers around a fistful of his hair and tried my best not to make any noise. He wasn't making it easy for me.

I could feel the tension building up and I knew what was about to happen. I couldn't control myself and my hips thrusted upwards, as I finished in his mouth.

I stopped and lay there for a second. He swallowed and slowly pulled me out and now it was his turn. I pushed him down onto the bed and kissed his neck. Then his chest. Then his stomach.

"Stop fucking teasing Lix." He practically growled. I smirked and slid him into my mouth. He covered his own mouth this time. This was an unusual sensation for me and I hoped he would enjoy it, because I had no idea what I was doing. I began moving my head up and down, making sure to use my tongue too. His hand fell on the back of my head and he pushed himself further inside me.

"Fuck Lix." He murmured as I paused for a second, allowing him to enjoy being inside me. I began moving faster and he gripped my hair tightly.

"L-Lix!" I shoved my hand over his mouth to silence him and he began thrusting into my mouth hard. Tears pricked the corner of my eyes but I didn't stop him. I wanted him to enjoy this.

He finished and I felt the liquid hit the back of my throat. I swallowed and Hyunjin was panting loudly.

"You ok?" He asked as I wiped my eyes and smiled at him.

"That was incredible." I laid down next to him and he bundled me up in his arms. He kissed my forehead and rested his lips against it.

"I love you Lixy. Nothing will ever come between us. We will sort out this mess I promise." He murmured.

"I love you too. And we will. Together."

"Together." He echoed. I closed my eyes and snuggled into my boyfriend. It felt so good to be in his arms and I decided.

This was ending tomorrow. I couldn't pretend for one more second that I wasn't madly in love with the man who had looked after me my whole life.

----------

OK but why are they so cute?

Hope you enjoyed you filthy smutty lot.

Anyway next chapter will be up later!

Ilysm!