Chapter Eight: Lust

Hyunjin's hands were firmly around my waist and I was so absorbed in this deep passionate kiss. I couldn't believe we were doing this again, but I needed him in that moment like I needed air.

"Lix," his breathing was heavy as he tore his lips from mine. I didn't want to hear it. I just wanted to kiss him more. I pressed my lips to his neck and began leaving small kisses on his soft porcelain skin. He moaned quietly and I felt him getting hard. He quickly pulled away and locked his door.

"Wh-What are you doing?" I asked quietly as I suddenly felt the weight of the situation.

"I don't want interruptions." He quickly closed the gap between us and his lips were on mine once more. I couldn't help giving into him. As much as I wanted to run back downstairs to the party, Hyunjin had a hold on me.

He slowly pushed me up against his cold wall and the kiss was getting deeper. His warmth was spreading throughout my body and he tasted like vodka and whatever sweet drink Amelie had been drinking.

She was the reason I had come up here. I was jealous.

"Hyung, we have people downstairs." I murmured as his lips drifted down my jawline. My eyelids fluttered and I could barely control my small voice.

"We had best be quick then." He whispered into my ear. I had never seen this side of Hyunjin. Not the dominant side, I had seen plenty of that. The side that was lustful, and almost forceful. It was alien to me.

But I was straight. I quickly pulled away from him and hurried to the door. We couldn't do this. I opened it and left quickly. I heard something smash as I closed it behind me and I frowned.

This was entirely my fault. He wouldn't forgive me this time. I quickly hurried downstairs and began ushering people out. I wanted to just go to bed and hide. I felt nauseated at the thought of Hyunjin hating me.

"Are we still on for tomorrow?" Poppy asked as she grabbed her coat. She was one of the last to leave and I smiled brightly at her.

"Of course! I'll be over around ten!" I said happily. She smiled brightly and kissed my cheek. I turned around to see which of the stragglers were left.

Hyunjin was there. We made eye contact and he quickly looked away. I saw as he approached Amelie, and took her hand. He led her upstairs and I couldn't help frowning.

This was ridiculous. I wasn't going to do this. I closed the door and leaned against it. I let out a deep sigh and I could already hear them upstairs.

Tonight would be gruelling. I began slowly tidying up. Throwing empty beer bottles and random bits of rubbish into a trash bag. I couldn't believe I had kissed him again. What was wrong with me?!

I had never felt anything but brotherly affection for Hyunjin.

"No more drinking." I mumbled to myself. I heard a door slam, and Amelie rushed downstairs. Tears were flooding down her cheeks and she grabbed her coat and purse. She stopped, glared at me, and then exited. I didn't have a chance to ask if she was OK. I could hear banging coming from Hyunjin's room and frowned.

I needed to be brave and check on him. This was my fault after all.

"Hy-Hyunjin?" I slowly opened his door and saw him punch the wall. I rushed in and grabbed his arm. Whatever had happened, I was not letting him injure himself. He glared at me and pulled his arm out of my grasp easily. He was a lot stronger than me, and realistically, I knew I wouldn't be able to stop him.

"What the fuck is your problem Lix?" He snapped angrily. I flinched slightly. We had never shared a cross word in our lives.

"Wh-What do you mean?" I asked with wide eyes.