Chapter Twenty One: Love (SMUT WARNING)

(In case you didn't read the title of this chapter, this is your official smut warning. It doesn't get too graphic, but I'm letting you all know! Also if you're not comfortable reading it, there is nothing super integral to the main storyline, so you can skip and not miss anything! Happy Reading!)

Chris dropped us back from the party and both of us were a little tipsy. I tapped the top of Chris' car and he quickly sped off. Lix and I were alone again.

"Today has been wild." He said quietly.

"Agreed, I think I might skip class tomorrow. I'm exhausted." I yawned as I spoke and took Lix's hand in mine.

"Too exhausted to spend some quality time together?" His tone was very suggestive and I couldn't contain myself any longer. Lix had been making little comments all night, and I needed him.

We got into the house, and I barely had time to close the door before his lips were on mine. It was like an explosion went off. I closed my eyes and held him close to me. He pressed his warm body to mine and gently flicked his tongue over my lips.

I opened my mouth and allowed him to take the lead. I placed my hand on the back of his head and gently tangled my fingers into his soft hair. I felt his fingers beginning to fumble with my shirt.

I prised my mouth away from his and stared down at him as he focused on undressing me. I gently held his hands in one of mine to stop him.

"Lix, are you sure you're ready?" I questioned. He frowned up at me and pouted, like a kid who wanted something they couldn't have.

"Jinnie, of course I am. Would I be trying to tear your clothes off of I wasn't?" That was all the confirmation I needed. I held his hands and dragged him upstairs. I ushered him into his room. I closed and locked his bedroom door and stood, staring at him.

His eyes were trained on me like he was a predator and I was the prey he longed for. I held my hand out towards him. He took it and I pulled him close to me.

"Kiss me." I pressed my lips to his once more, and gently bit his lip. I felt him smile slightly and he finally freed my shirt from my tight pants. He began pulling it off. I carefully pulled his shirt off over his head. Our skin made contact and it felt amazing. He was so soft and warm, but his body was incredible.

I slowly walked him backwards until I felt my knees hit the edge of his bed. I pushed him down onto his soft mattress and climbed on top of him. He didn't hesitate to pull me down and he began kissing my neck hungrily. I bit my lip and allowed my hands to slowly explore his bare body.

He had definitely put the work in over the summer and I could feel every toned muscle he had trained until it was rock solid. My fingers brushed over his belt and I slowly slid my hand down his thigh. He moaned against my skin and his hot breath brushed past my neck.

"H-Hyunjin." He whispered through heavy breaths.

"Mhm?" I asked softly, as I slowly slid my hand back up. I felt his hips move slightly and smirked.

"I've never done this before." I couldn't help smiling slightly. I stopped and supported my weight on my elbows. Either side of his head.

"Don't you think I know that Lixy?" I asked quietly. He bit his lip and stared up at me.

"I-I... Don't know what to do though." He admitted. He was beginning to sound nervous and I knew I needed to soothe him and make him feel comfortable.

"Lixy, it's ok. It's me." I placed my lips to the tip of his nose gently and brushed some of his hair from his eyes. "Let me show you, and if it gets too much, just tell me. I don't want you doing anything you're uncomfortable with. OK?" I said sweetly.

His cheeks flushed with colour and he smiled at me.

"Thank you Jinnie." He whispered. I dragged my fingertips gently over his cheek and kissed him softly. I knew I had to be gentle with him.

Not like I was with everyone else.

"How far do you want to go?" I asked. I gently brushed his cheek with my lips. I wanted to establish boundaries before we continued. It was the only way to make sure he didn't freak out.

"I-I'm not sure. Maybe... not fully naked. This is all new, and it's a lot." I could see the fear in his eyes and I slowly moved off of him. He sat up and looked at me, obviously expecting me to be angry. I wasn't.

I pulled him onto my lap so he was straddling me and held him close to me.

"Lix, it's ok. Even if you don't want to go any further I'm happy. I have you back and that's all I wanted." I murmured. I pressed a kiss onto his bare shoulder and allowed them to slowly drift along his collarbone. At least if he was on top he felt like he was in control.

Even if he wasn't. I felt his lips against my neck and I leaned my head back. They were so soft and warm it was positively intoxicating. My hands slowly slid down his bare back and my fingertips gently found their way into his back pockets. I pulled his hips closer to mine and his body reacted instantaneously.

His hips began moving against mine and a small moan escaped him. I encouraged him to go a little faster and it felt incredible.

I had been craving him more than I ever realised. He stopped and began tugging at my pants. I smirked and helped him undo my belt he quickly unbuttoned them and stood up. He began taking his own pants off and I had barely finished taking mine off, before he practically tackled me onto the bed.

"God Lix, you're keen." I murmured as he began attacking my neck with kisses.

"And I told you Jinnie, I want you." He whispered into my ear before he gently sucked at my earlobe. I closed my eyes and moaned quietly. He was driving me crazier than he ever had. I pushed him back onto the bed and began kissing him more passionately. I didn't want our lips to ever part.

He tasted so good, and I could tell he was as desperate for me as I was for him. This moment was perfect and I never wanted to let him go.

"Jinnie, stop teasing me. I want you." He whined. I chuckled slightly.

"I want this to last Lix. I'm afraid I'll wake up any minute." I murmured. He grabbed my face between his small hands and forced me to look at him.

"This isn't a dream Jinnie. This is real. If you keep teasing me, I won't be held responsible for my actions." He warned. I smirked and saw that as more of a challenge than a threat.

I pressed my lips to his and began slowly grinding against him. It felt even better without our pants in the way, and all that separated us, was the thin fabric of our underwear. He let out a loud moan and it just made me want him even more.

I continued to move my hips slowly. He was rock hard and I so was I. His hips began thrusting in time with mine and I kissed him greedily. I knew I wouldn't hold out much longer, he felt way too good.

I pressed my full weight onto him and began thrusting faster, his breathing got laboured and mine was getting heavier.

"J-Jinnie." He whispered. I knew what was coming, because I could feel it too. My lips pressed to his again and our tongues immediately found each other. Then it hit us both at the same time. He moaned into my mouth and I gently bit his lip.

Just like that. It was all over. I laid on top of Felix and both of us were sweating. His lips pressed against my neck and a shiver flew up and down my spine.

If this was a dream, I wanted to wake up now before I fell any deeper.

------------
Word count: 1372

Well that was a bit hot and heavy.

But Hyunjin is the king of consent. And he so cute looking out for Lix

Let me know what you think!

ILYSM