Chapter Nine: Moving

(Dedicated to paranormalRHlover thank you for always voting on my stories!)

I had packed my stuff. I couldn't stay in this house a moment longer. My head was pounding and my parents were on their way to help me move.

I didn't explain to them why I wanted out, just that they needed to get me a new place. I threw the last of my clothes into a bag and I heard the door close. Lix was talking with someone and I heard a giggle. Why would he even consider bringing her back?! He had insisted last night that we would talk today, and instead he had chosen her.

Why had I wasted so much of my life defending him? My heart hurt and I wanted to run downstairs and hug him and tell him I loved him, but I couldn't.

"Last thing." I mumbled to myself. Of course I didn't hate Lix. He would still have a home here. He could probably invite Poppy to move in or something, but I needed to escape. I felt trapped between a rock and a hard place. The latter being in my pants recently.

I heard a knock at the door and I quickly left my room. Felix had beaten me to it and was greeting my family.

"Oooo, got a girlfriend already Felix?" Mom asked as she fawned over him. Poppy blushed and looked awkward.

"Yeah, Mom, Pops, this is Poppy." He held his hand out and she took it. I glared down from the top of the stairs and watched as they all laughed and joked.

I hated this and my anger was beginning to bubble over.

"Where's the cretin then?" Grace asked as she wandered into the room brazenly. "Oh look, just waking up are you Hyunjinnie?" She smirked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"No, actually Gracey. I've been awake since six. Some of us have shit to do." I retorted.

"Language!" My father scolded. Gracey stuck her tongue out at me, and I disappeared back to my room.

I started grabbing my heavy bags and walking downstairs.

"Going somewhere Hyung?" Felix asked chirpily.

"Right, yeah, I've got an apartment on my own." I mumbled as I squeezed out of the door. I didn't stop to gauge his reaction. I didn't want to know. He continued making small talk with my parents before excusing himself, and Poppy, to his room.

"Oooo lovers quarrel?" Gracey teased as I walked back into the house.

"Shut up Gracey. I just want my own space." I snapped.

"Be nice to your sister Hyunjin!" My father slapped the back of my head and I scowled. She was the one provoking me.

"I bet it's because Lix is getting more girls than him." Gracey jibed. I waited until my parents were out of the room and quickly approached her. I towered over her.

"Shut the fuck up." I warned. She smirked.

"Or maybe it's because you tried to bed Lix, and he doesn't want you." It took every ounce of self control I had to not punch her in her stupid face.

"Why don't you go and suck off all of the neighbours Gracey. Put that big fat mouth to good use." She glared at me, and my Mother rushed over horrified.

"HWANG HYUNJIN!" She shrieked. "Do not talk to your sister like that!" She held Gracey protectively and I rolled my eyes. As usual the Princess was atop her throne.

"Mommy?" She used her cute pouty voice as she spoke. It was a sure fire way to get my parents wrapped around her little finger. "What's sucking someone off?" My Mom glared at me, but I knew Gracey wasn't that innocent. I had fought with a lot of guys because of her.