Attemped Murder

??? Pov

I was walking down the hallway when I was suddenly attacked by someone armed with a pair of scissors. I had a good idea who it was.

"so you plan to help out the bear is that right?" she asked "Well too bad! I'm not going to give you the chance to kill me muscles! Now die!" she charged at me only to be stopped by maki.

"sakura go get help. I'll hold her back while you do" she said firmly.

I nodded and ran off. I couldn't have been long getting the others. Maybe a minute at most but in that amount of time toko was already laying dead.

Sakuras pov

"it seems like she was slashed at the back of the neck" kyoko muttered.

"it's a clean slice too" kokichi added "whoever did this mustn't have hesitanted at all"

No hesitation eh? Sounds like the work of an assassin.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
CLEAN SLICE

I walked up to maki. I remember what I saw last night. She saved me from genocider. I don't want to doubt her but sadly doubt and mistrust are the name of this game.

She looked up at me "I know what you're thinking but I didn't kill toko. I wouldn't do that to kaito. Not when he's still alive and with me"

"I believe you" I nodded. Her love for kaito has convinced me that she wouldn't commit such a cruel act.

"thank you" she nodded greatfully.

"can you tell me what happened after I left?"

Maki sighed "I was fighting off that serial killer and surprisingly she was winning! I thought she was going to kill me when someone came up behind her and slashed her neck. They ran off before I could get a good look at them"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MYSTERIOUS KILLER

"did you see anything that could help us identify the killer?" I asked feeling desperate.

"hmm there was one thing" maki muttered "the killer had long blonde hair. I remember seeing it as they ran off"

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BLONDE HAIR

I smiled to myself as I walked into the elevator. Thanks to makis help I feel like I have this trail in the bag!