The Well Dressed Corpse

??? Pov

I walked into the dining hall with a smile on my face. I going to see him again. We're going to dance together just like we did the night before. I can't wa-

My thoughts were cut off by a knife going into my back. My eyes widened. This whole thing was just a lie!

"I'm sorry sayaka" I heard a male voice say before everything went dark.

Sakuras pov

"ha ha!" hina huffed as she punched my open palms vigorously.

It was normal for the two of us to get up before everyone else for a training session. We have to maintain our fit bodies after all. Especially in a place like this. What we didn't expect was..

"a body has been discovered!"

We both looked at each other in disbelief. A murder happened so soon?

"we best check this out" I muttered.

"your right sakura. We need to see who was targeted this time around" on shaky legs hina ran to the dining hall. I followed close behind her.

I need to keep her safe this time.

*time skip*

We arrived in the dinning hall to find sayaka laying dead in a beautiful dress soaked in blood.

"why the hell is she so dressed up" mondo raised an eyebrow.

"oh god" Leon covered his mouth in horror "that's the dress I made for her. We were going to get dress up so we could dance together" he burst into tears. Rantaro and taka were quick to confert him. Poor boy. I can't imagine how hard this must be on him.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SAYAKAS DRESS

I felt someone tap me on the arm. I looked down to see kokichi smiling at me.

"what do you want kokichi?" I asked. Now is not the time to get distracted!

"how about I investigate this room and you and aoi-senpai can check the incinerator to see if the culprit tryed to burn any evidence" hmm that's not a bad idea.

"that's a good idea kokichi we'll go look there now" 

I took hina to the incinerater. To my surprise there was the sleeve of a burnt suit hanging out. That definitely belongs to Leon!

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
LEON'S SUIT

I felt relieved that I'd discovered sayakas killer. Now I can keep hina safe. The relief I felt soon melted away at the sound of monokumas voice through the speakers.

"alright kiddos investigation times over! get your butt's over here for the class trail."

I sighed. This is it. The moment of truth.