Thoughts On Mondo

Sakuras pov

We all sat in silence. Last night we lost mondo and mukuro was wrongly killed for his murder. The Masterminds... Their disgusting crimes can't go unpunished!

"dose anyone have any thoughts on mondo?" taka asked quietly "I want to know if everyone's missing him as much as I am"

Everyone was silent until...

"mondo was a loud mouth, over violent son of a bitch!" taka shrunk down at Leon's words "but" taka perked up "he was my best friend and I loved him"

"mondo may have looked mean on the outside but on the inside he was a very kind soal" chihiro muttered.

"exactly!" kokichi grinned "mondo helped me through alot. He was like a big brother to me" the others murmured in agreement. Takas smile returned to his face. Things seemed to be looking up-

Mokoto slammed his hands on the table "what the hell is wrong with you people!" he yelled "all of us are glorifying mondo when mukuro was the one who was wrongfully killed!" he stormed out. Monokuma popped on screen before anyone could stop him.

"come to the gymnasium for another fun Motive!"

We looked at each other and sighed. We already knew the drill!

*time skip*

We arrived at the gymnasium. Mokoto was nowhere to be seen. I suppose he's still upset about mukuro.

"ahh I'm so glad you're here" Monokuma grinned "I'm very excited for this Motive! It's so new and exciting!"

"please just get it over with" kiibo sighed.

"fine you partypooper" Monokuma pouted "this Motive is called lose your ultimate talent motive!"

"I don't fucking understand" miu muttered.

"that's fine. You don't understand many things melon girl" Monokuma giggled.

"melon girl!" miu muttered looking luwd.

"you don't gotta look so happy" keade scolded her

"hey stop ignoring me!" Monokuma yelled.

"trust me. I couldn't do that if I tried" I rolled my eyes.

"anyway this motive basically wipes away your ultimate title. No one will ever remember. Must be scary right? To be forgotten by the world" I felt a chill run down my spine. Being forgotten. Just like how I fear my familys forgotten about me "Welp that's all folks bye!" with that he disappeared.

Was a bizarre motive. I can't even pinpoint who the motives targeted at cause this could be anyone's fear. I let out a sigh I hope everyone can keep their heads together but I sincerely doubt it!