Making New Friends (sort of)

Mukuros pov

"come on mukuro come sit with my friends" mokoto took my hand and dragged me to the dining hall. I really didn't want to sit with anyone but mokotos been so good to me. I can't say no to him!

I took a seat next to mokoto and nervously looked up at his friends. They were all glaring at me. We ate in silence until...

"mokoto why is she here?" maki growled.

I looked at mokoto nervously. He smiled reassuringly before turning to maki "mukuro doesn't have anyone to sit with so I thought she could sit here"

"she's not our friend mokoto" maki glared at him "she's working with the enemy. We should be wary of her. Not inviting her out for lunch"

"maybe I should just go" I muttered as I stood up. I was about to walk away when mokoto grabbed my hand.

"no!" he said firmly before turning to maki "listen I know she's done bad things but bad things have also happened to her. I think we should give her a chance just like we did with you and kokichi"

"your comparing me and kokichi to her! Do you want to die?" she growled.

"easy maki-roll" kaito placed a hand on her shoulder "I think mokoto has the right idea"

"you can't be serious" maki stared at him in disbelief.

"I'm 100% serious" kaito insisted "everyone should be given a chance to become better people. That way the world will become a better place!"

"kaito" shuichi sighed "I've trusted your judgement before when you told me that kokichi and maki were good people but mukuro is just a whole other level. I can't bring myself to trust her!" the others murmured in agreement.

I sighed. I guess having two people trust me is better than nothing!