Apologies To Everyone I Wronged

Sayakas pov

I walked through the hallway with a perpose. That perpose is to apologise to everyone I wronged. Its the first step to becoming a better person I believe!

I started with mokoto and shuichi. I knocked on their door.

Mokoto answer with a smile "what's up sayaka?"

"hi mokoto I need to talk to you. Is shuichi there?"

"yeah he is. Do you want to come inside?" he asked.

"yes if that's alright with you" I muttered nervously.

"I wouldn't have offered if it wasn't alright with me" he chuckled "come on in!"

*time skip*

I sat on on their bed while the boys watched me expectingly. I took a deep breath.

"boys I'm really sorry about what I've done. I was so focused on getting out of here that I broke your trust without a second thought" I bowed apologetically "I hope you can forgive me"

They both looked at each other before smiling at me "of course we forgive you"

"really?"I looked up in surprise.

"of course" shuichi nodded "we've all done things we don't want to do. Now is the time to move forward towards a bright future!"

I teared up and hugged them. They really are sweet boys. Now it's gontas turn..

*time skip*

I knocked nervously on gontas door. I mean I know gontas a nice boy but anyone would be angry after what I did.

He answered the door with a smile" hello friend sayaka" I can't believe he'd still call me a friend after how I betrayed him!

"gonta I'm so sorry about what I did. There was no excuse for how I hurt you. I hope you can forgive me" I bowed apologetically.

"it's ok" gonta smiled brightly "gonta always forgives his friends"

I jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck "oh gonta. Your too good for this world"

Gonta happily hugged me back. I really don't deserve his kindness.

*time skip*

Ok last but not least is Leon. I knocked on his door and he answered it with a glare.

"what do you want?" he growled.

I took a deep breath "I'm so sorry about what I did to you leon. There was no excuse for how I hurt you and I hope you can forgive me" I bowed apologetically.

"wow you must have really rehearsed that"

"huh" I looked up in surprise.

"do you really I'm going to believe anything you say? You killed three times already and you even helped celest kill me!" he yelled "take your apology and shove it up your ass!" with that he slammed the door in my face.

I sighed. I guess begging for forgivness is harder than I thought.