Ch̷̿̈́a̶͉͛͘pter 6̸͓͝6: Class B vs To̶̢͗m̷͖̃i̷͚͛oka̶͓͌!

Start from the beginning

Wintry Icicles
(Fuyusare Tsurara) 

"Air Prison!" Tsububara send out squares of air, and shape them into a box to imprison Y/n, but one Divine Child step in and let itself get captured. 

"Amazing! Look at Y/n go with the Uppermoon's technique!" Kirishima said in amazement.

"Yeah." Midoriya nodded.

"Those things preventing us to interfere Tomioka." Kendo uttered, before she rushes towards one Divine Child, enlarging her hand and punched it. The Divine Child collapsed. 

'So fragile.' Kendo thought but not long after another crystallize divine child appeared and ignored her.

"You guys got into sync in such a short time before. It was quite entertaining that you almost got me there." Y/n said.

As the blades kept grinding together, Y/n lift his small nichirin blade and stab it out at Kamakiri, aiming at his side. Kamakiri jumped back from the attack, Y/n finally landing back on his feet and going after Kamakiri and the other Class B with his blades.

The two duelled across the maze of pipes with either rapid or wide slashes until Kamakiri pulled back a second time, leaving Winter to be beset by Shoda and Kodai.

"Twin Impact! Fire!"

"Release!"

"Dance of the Fire God.."
(Hinokami Kagura)

Massive barrage of objects were launch towards Y/n and appears to hitted him, only for the young Tomioka to suddenly vanish.

The Class B were shocked, they loses track of Y/n. "Where is he?"

"Fake Rainbow."
(Gen'nichi Kō)

Y/n avoided the attack with an afterimage before two ice female humanoid figures appeared and blow icy air towards them.

Cold White Princesses
(Kanretsu no Shirahime)

It besets some of Class B, pushing them away with it's attacks. As the rest of Class B appeared in Y/n's sight, he took this opportunity to take them down.

"Dance of the Fire God, Flame Waltz."
(Hinokami Kagura, Enbu)

Without warning, Y/n leaps forward into the air, before eviserating Shoda, Kodai, Yanagi, Tokage, Bondo, Rin and Kuroiro before they could make a move and making his way to Kamakiri, who is now too slow to react to Y/n's immense speed.

Y/n knocked Kamakiri out like the rest of Class B.

"You're kidding.." Monoma's eye twitched after witnessing his classmates were defeated while Shinsou stare in awe. 

Lotus vines begins to restrain the knocked Class B before Y/n dodging Shiozaki's. She sends her vines across the area, forcing Y/n to defend her attacks again.

Whilst he was distracted, Y/n recieved a blow to his back from Monoma with Poltergeist, his back ache up the injury.

"Oops. Sorry." Monoma mocked.

"That hurt damn it." Y/n cursed and whipped around with a wide slash, Monoma blocking the attack with Solid Air before Y/n pirouetted around the attack and hit him with his small nichirin blade handle at Monoma's neck.

Monoma dodged the attack with a skip backwards before Awase immediately jumping in action, and bond Y/n's arms and legs with stone pillars that trap him to the pipes.

"Oh no! Y/n!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"Like what he did to Bakugou." Sato says.

"How is Y/n-chan going to escape this?" Asui asked before she look at the crystallize divine child.