Chapter 6̵͉̕5: Jŏ̶̻ĩ̴͓nt Training B̶̪͗a̷̤͆ttles V

Start from the beginning

"It's so rare to see Tomioka like that." Tetsutetsu uttered.

"I care about my classmates." Y/n replied.

"Yeah! If Class B has Kendo, Class A has Y/n!" Hagakure declared. Y/n shook his head before he pats Hagakure's head. Uraraka tug Y/n sleeve to have his attention. The swordsman look at girl and knew what she wanted.

"Alright." Y/n sighed as he pats Uraraka's head too. Both girls were like younger siblings to Y/n.

---

Class B and Shinsou were prompted to take the field Ground Gamma. 

"Alright everyone knows what to do?" Kendo asked her classmates with confident smile.

"Yeah!" Class B said in unison.

"As expected from Kendo! We'll definitely do our best!" Tetsutetsu says loudly.

"Kaibara and Tsuburaba, you two will be with Shinsou and find an opening to caught Tomioka off guard." Kendo says as the two boys nodded.

"If everything goes wrong again. Komori. You know what to do." Monoma grinned.

"Do I really have to use it again? I don't want to hurt Tomioka-kun." Komori says while pouting.

"For this final match, my dear students will experience to face a powerful opponent! Goodluck to everyone! Now final match Start!" Vlad king announces.

The match begins shortly afterward and Class B advances through Ground Gamma, taking their positions.

"We're counting on you. Shishida. Tokage and Kuroiro." Kendo says. The two Class B student she mentioned start to track down their opponent. 

Kuroiro merge to the shadow and Tokage detaching her head as they both scout ahead. Shishida attempt to find Y/n with his sense of smell.

"Guys do not let your guard down. He could be anywhere." Kendo says.

"Will Y/n-kun win against Class B?" Hagakure asked, staring at the screen with the Class A.

"As much I wanted something like this to happen, I'm worried for Y/n." Kirishima stated with concern.

"But still, he look like he's fine with it." Sero says. He noticed that each camera doesn't show Y/n. "Speaking of Y/n, where is he?"

"What a strange scent." Shishida says. His classmates look at him confused. "This scent is Wisteria."

"There are several purple liquid substance around." Kuroiro report to them as he emerge from the dark.

Tokage's detached head return as well. "Tomioka is nowhere. I couldn't find him."

"Then... Where is he?" Kendo muttered.

The young swordsman smirked, he glance up where the Class B is standing. He hurls more bombs into the air and uses his two nichirin blades to direct and activate them.

 He hurls more bombs into the air and uses his two nichirin blades to direct and activate them