"I'm cold," he murmured delicately, loud enough for the erstwhile to hear him. That was when he felt an arm around his shoulders. That arm drew him into a comfortable chest and shut the window. Jungkook quietly smiled, savoring the warmth of the chest that he missed languishing on, striking his fists on.

The elder of the two draped his alternative arm around his midriff, bringing him closer. The smaller figure closed his eyes, nuzzling in.

You are the part of my illness but the mere cure for it.

Taehyung expelled an unsteady breath at the thought. He leaned down, taking a glimpse of the face of his mate; he seemed at ease. He was delighted that he could at least offer the younger comfort now. With that, he brought about that he did not ask Namjoon — the mere one who read 'Sigma—the curse' about the solution of this scourge. He forgot about it, totally after getting the word that Jungkook had actually hadn't referred to it.

After thirty-five minutes of the car ride, they ultimately arrived at the water park. Jungkook was not really asleep, but he professed to be. He wished to see how the elder will wake him up. Just next, he met with a soft peck over his head. "Jungkook-ah, we are here!" he picked up the sigma warbling cheerfully. But — for some reason— he could feel that the elder was worried about something.

Jungkook determined to neglect his guts and rapidly the two were out of the car, along with the others. They agreed to blow the group into two because of the preferences the elders and the youngers had. Because of this, the elders moved towards easy drives and swimming while the other younger wolves sought to do something advantageous.

While they were carrying out their way towards the flying board ride, Taehyung surreptitiously pulled Namjoon towards himself, distracting the latter from his soon-to-be-spouse. "What it is, Tae. Make it quick," Namjoon, who now was behind the entire group with his brother, inspected his brother, enclosing his arms over his chest.

"Hyung, you did not let me know about the solution of the curse," Taehyung concern-fully grimaced while asserting, drawing Namjoon to curse under his breath. "Well, it's not like I did not wish to tell you about it. But it's a riddle. You were previously too stressed because of the events occurring between you and Koo. So, I decided to keep it to myself and tried to solve it. But I couldn't," Namjoon exhaled massively. Taehyung swung his head, understanding, and processing what all the elder sigma proclaimed.

Discounting the other matters in the statement, Taehyung candidly urged — "A riddle?" Namjoon responded by tightening his rims. 

"When the lamp in the night changes its colors,

the two sides go through struggles.

You're the prey.

The one who carries the authority over death and fate is the sigma.

The one looking for power doesn't see emotions, strategy, or right and wrong.

Be beware or he will end you.

Choose yourself and no sides." 

Namjoon recited it further, and Taehyung memorized it. "Lamp of the night?" Soobin charged in, moving towards their way. Being wholly oblivious of the discussion between the two. The former male chuckled stiffly. "Ah-ah I meant that Namjoon Hyung broke his night lamp," Taehyung snorted vociferously—undoubtedly a fine actor, Namjoon craved to howl that. But instead, the older sigma smirked, not evident enough for the Alpha, who had just joined him.

"Uff, Namjoon Hyung, I don't know what will Jin Hyung do with you after the wedding," the boy set forth in disbelief. "Anyway, let's go. Others are waiting for you two." With that, the fellow turned around to flee back. Taehyung was about to wander forward but was arrested as the erstwhile sigma seized him back my his elbow joint.

"Jungkook shouldn't get any idea about this. Or else we will be in a great problem," Namjoon expressed in a deep tone. Taehyung undoubtedly beamed, tapping the palm the elder had around his elbow. "Don't worry, Hyung." He shone quietly before striding ahead to the place everybody was at.

"By the way, I hope Jungkook says yes. You've been planning that for too long now" Namjoon exclaimed softly to the younger one. "Let's see how it goes. I am quite nervous. I hope he accepts me."

As promptly as he got there, he picked up Yeonjun, shrieking. The youngster was floating on a flying board. And as expected, it seemed remarkably fun. Must be feeling like he is flying over the water—Taehyung speculated to himself, chuckling.

Just as the younger got down, the sigma made his way there to be the next up—as the volunteer was explaining to him the safety precautions — he received his alpha exclaiming behind, "Oh he fears height," Taehyung poked his inner cheek with his tongue. The younger was practically recounting his childhood fears to the others?

Taehyung smirked when an idea darted into his mind. 

.

.

.

Jungkook was busy mumbling and chit-chatting with the others facing his rear towards the water body. Swiftly he saw everybody peering above, following which the lad turned around — a pair of arms draped themselves around his waist. Afterward, Jungkook was in the air with Taehyung.

"Oh MY LORD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Jungkook asserted being evidently shocked. "Having quality time with my mate," Taehyung unabashedly flirted. The duality of this guy made Jungkook even more frustrated; it was a few minutes ago, this fellow was all soft for him and now he is practically making him fly with him with no safety — "OH GOD!! THIS MAN HAS CHOOSEN DEATH," the Alpha yelled at the top of his lungs.

Taehyung snickered aloud, maintaining his grip around the younger's waist. Jungkook encircled his arms around his collar urgently as the hoverboard plunged. "IF I DIE, I WILL LEGIT COME DOWN WITH THE SATAN TO KILL YOU!" Taehyung couldn't do anything — other than laugh at his 'I'm not scared of anything' Alpha mate.

"Te Amo," Taehyung affirmed, grinning widely, causing the latter to turn crimson. "Is this a time to confess?" Jungkook whispered shouted, smashing his chest with his fist.

As briskly as Taehyung grinned sheepishly, the latter closed his eyes as his lower body swirled around in the air; he hugged his companion strongly and the other one somewhat raised him up — and instantly the younger had his legs swathed around the sigma's waist.

But the realization struck Jungkook solidly when he realized that he was clinging to Taehyung. He raised his face from the crook of his neck and clashed with the majestic eyes and not so soon abundant of the seconds his lips reunited with the other ones.

The beats of their hearts appeared as if they were the shattered composition without one other. Grasps of their fingers stiffen as if they were meant to hold. The notion of yearning came to an end— the kiss was passionate, filled with eagerness, dedication, love, and devotion.

Taehyung titled his head, continuing to blow his mate, the one he longed for for five years. Meanwhile, Jungkook was no better. The younger had no other better chance of delivering the words of the gamma. As they wavered to take a breath—Jungkook snarled

"I am not your weakness, Taehyung. I don't want you to see me as your weakness," Taehyung somewhat freed his mouth to say something, but no words came out. He was confused. He did not know what the younger was implying upon. "Me Te Amo," the younger finally said back — only if Taehyung could stop himself from not connecting their lips again.

Under the blue skies, two lovers in the air, kissing one another like there was tomorrow. Exactly forgetting the existence of the ones below, scanning the two. 

❀❀❀