He gripped the towel gingerly as he placed it over his head. The actions were sluggish, as the male was observing himself in the mirror.

He couldn't straighten out why the sweatshirt was a Lil oversize for him. Nevertheless, the two were of the same height now. Maybe it was because the former had longer arms and border shoulders that Jungkook found himself flapping the sleeves. His arms wholly sank into that piece of cloth.

The fellow sulked to himself before muttering, "Feels nice. I will steal all of his clothes soon," the voice came out so small. He doesn't know why he felt so wistful. He doesn't bring about why he felt the liberty of taking anything and everything from his mate.

He was his mate, right...

Being the incredible mate he was, he had all the privilege over his stuff, right?

Jungkook sighed to himself before forming his way out of the room. Meaning to encounter his mate elsewhere so that he can get his attentio—

Oh, of course, why would he desire his attention? Hah! he doesn't require any attention. He doesn't even wish to have a glance at him, a slight glimpse of him. And and — apparently! He doesn't wish his mate to see him in his clothes.

Jeon Jungkook is not Kim Taehyung's attention seeker. No No! not even in his dream. Please note the sarcasm and the lies.

The guy looked around the place until he received a loud thud from the Kims' kitchen. The Alpha speedily drove his way towards the place and found Namjoon crouched down to pick up the utensils that he dropped.

The Alpha groaned, watching the sigma male. "God, Hyung! What were you up to?" he urged before hunching beside the male, helping him.

"I- I was trying to do lunch for Jin- "the male wobbled shyly as he examined his soon-to-be brother-in-law, grinning at him, teasingly. "huh huh!" the alpha nudged him dramatically. It's unlikely to see the Sigmas all blushy. Swiftly the notion of Taehyung blushing caused him to snicker.

The Alpha is certain. In fact, he knows, if Taehyung blushes it will be with the smirk. That smirk can never leave his lips. Just as he was watching Namjoon— who was removing a few veggies from the refrigerator, his eyes again roamed around the place in search of someone. It was until he clashed with Namjoon's gaze previously again.

"He is not at home" Jungkook glowered. They were supposed to travel to the wedding destination tonight. Why was the elder on at home? He has to pack his stuff, and— Namjoon once again called him out of his reverie by uttering, "He went to the hospital with Jin. He said he will start working soon after the wedding ends." The Sigma commenced to boil the water, not really tending to the point at the puzzled look of the younger.

"Then... Why did he visit it today?" the younger asked. "He said that he wants to submit his internship papers." the sigma averted his gaze from the younger to the boiling water. "Internship papers?" Jungkook questioned back with a meager frown. "Oh, he has accomplished his internship period in the states. So I presume he might start functioning as a permanent doctor here."

Namjoon started to peel the vegetables, but when he couldn't cut them, he frowned. "Hyung, you are holding the w-wrong side of the k-knife" Jungkook, concealing the loud laugh he wanted to express, hushed suddenly.

"Ah! whatever! Never mind, you have to accompany me to the hospital. Your mate— no, actually your soon-to-be fiance, is also there," Jungkook frowned at his words. "Soon-to-be fiance, eh?"

Namjoon's deep laugh echoed in the whole room. "You don't remember what happened yesterday, do you?" Jungkook widened his eyes at his statement. "What happened yesterday?" the younger inquired, drawing his palm to his lips in contention. Not wanting it to be something embarrassing.