You/Kuvira - Rivals

Kuvira turned to look in your direction as she heard the faint sounds of her favorite song

Kuvira turned to look in your direction as she heard the faint sounds of her favorite song. She didn't want to be nosy but you had your music was a little too loud and it was impossible to ignore. She tapped your shoulder and waited until you took of your headphones.

"(favorite band) is coming into town next week. Are you going to see them?"

All Kuvira could think was how adorable you looked when you pouted.

"No! I tried to get tickets but couldn't. Are you going?"

"Actually I am. I have an extra ticket. I was planning on going with my friend but I would need to drag them to come with me. I would rather have another fan come with me."

"I'd love to!" You said without hesitation. "How much was the ticket? I'll pay you back. I know how expensive they can get."

"You can pay me back with your name and number."

"That's not fair. The tickets must've cost you a fortune. Let me pay."

"If you keep insisting, then you're not gonna go." You again pouted, hating how she had managed to win. The girl just laughed and held out her phone. "I'm Kuvira by the way."

"(y/n)." You tell her as you type in your number. Just as you do, the bus arrives to your stop. "Thanks again, Kuvira. I'll be waiting for your text."

You waved goodbye and then rushed to your place so you could tell your roommate, Korra, about what just had happened.

X

Going to the concert with Kuvira had been the best decision you had ever made in your life. While the concert was fun, spending time with Kuvira was better. You genuinely liked her and you were relieved to hear that she felt the same.

The two of you were on your latest date, finally talking about yourselves.

"Wait you're Zaofu's soccer team?"

"I am! Will you come watch me play?"

"Uh..." You weren't sure how to tell your girlfriend that you played for her school's rival. It wouldn't normally be a problem but the two schools hated each other. It was prohibited to fraternize with the enemy and you could even be kicked off the team for doing as such. "I can't." Kuvira's smile fell as you turned down her invitation. "Only because I'll be on the field too. I'm in Republic City's team."

"Oh."

The two of you remained quiet for the rest of the dinner. If either of your coaches found out about the two of you dating, you would both get kicked off.

X

Before you could join the others in the locker room, you're pulled aside. You're about to punch them but stop when you realize it was Kuvira.

"Vira! You scared me! I almost beat you up."

She laughs and leans into kiss.

"I'm sorry. I just wanted to congratulate you. That had to be one of the most intense games that I ever played. We kept on tying."

"I wasn't going to roll over and let you win."

"I wasn't expecting you to. I'll come over with takeout. That okay?"

"Yeah. Korra's staying at Asami's. I'll try and...."

"(y/n)!"

"Kuvira!"

You're both startled when you hear names. Turning around, the two of you find your respective coaches.

"What is this?"

"Just what do you think you're doing?"

Neither of you are able to say goodbye to each other as you're dragged away.

X

"Kuvira! Zaofu's team captain? What are you thinking (y/n)? What do you think I meant when I said to not talk to them?"

"I didn't even know she was from Zaofu! Why does it even matter who I'm friends with?"

"From the looks of it, the two of you are more than friends. If you want to remain on the team, break up with her."

"Seriously, Coach Lin? Why does it matter who I date? I'm free to date whoever I want."

"Not someone who is from Zaofu! Break it off by the end of the week or you're out. I'm not playing around."

"Might as well kick me out now because I'm not breaking it off."

Lin shakes her head.

"You're going to regret this. You'll lose your scholarship and position over something stupid. Do you seriously want to ruin your chances over some girl?"

"Yes! I love her!"

"Then you're an even bigger idiot than I thought. You might be willing to lose your position but will she? Don't come crying to me when you realize the mistake you make."

You quickly left to your apartment after the argument you had with the coach. You didn't want the rest of your team or Kuvira to see you cry. You had cancelled your plans with Kuvira, simply telling her that you felt sick. You dozed off before you read her message.

X

Kuvira was furious that Coach Su had actually kicked her off the team. She couldn't believe that her private life caused her to lose her position. It was stupid but she was sticking to her decision. She really liked you and she wasn't going to lose. There were other places she could play soccer.

When she received your message, she knew you were upset. Not wanting to leave you alone, Kuvira picked up some food and headed to your place.

"Vira? What are you doing?"

"I figured that you also got kicked off the team and I didn't want to leave you alone."

"Wait you got kicked off? I thought...."

"That I wasn't going to risk my position because of my relationship? I like you, (y/n). More than I like soccer and I knew that I would regret my choice if I broke up with you."

You smiled widely and leaned in to kiss her.

"I'm glad Coach Lin was wrong about you."

"Fuck Coach Beifong's. Watch them come crawling back when they realize that no one else on the team is fit for team captain."

X

Kuvira had been right. The two Beifong's begged the two of you to return after each team's first game without you. The fans demanded them to bring you back and the teams refused to play without either of you.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

You/Toph Beifong - Reveals //msgs

Asami Sato - Missing

Kya - Difference

Azula - Fight

Korra - Safe

Lin Beifong - Angel //friend

------------