You/Lin Beifong - Arguments

Lin grew annoyed as time passed and Tenzin was a no show

Lin grew annoyed as time passed and Tenzin was a no show. They were supposed to meetup to discuss what to do about Korra's training.

"Spirits help that man if he keeps me waiting any longer."

She muttered under her breath as she continue to tap her foot while impatiently waiting. A minute doesn't even pass before she stands up and decides it would be better to just search for him.

X

"I only did what Tonraq asked of me! Why are you getting mad at me woman?!"

He keeps dodging your attacks while he attempts to calm you down. It pissed you off that he just kept dodging rather than fight you.

"My brother is an idiot! Why would you listen to him?! Korra needed me!"

The two of you continue going back and forth until you're interrupted by a woman. Two metal ropes come out from behind her and wrap you and Tenzin up, effectively stopping you.

"What are the two of you doing?" Tenzin opens his mouth but Lin gags him with the rope. "You know what, I don't want to know. All I care about is that you were late! I told you to not be late."

You laugh but stop when she turns around to glare at you.

"W..what? It's your fault for thinking that he would actually be on time."

Tenzin attempts to talk but he's unable to. Lin smirks as he struggles to get out of the rope.

"I suppose it is my fault for trusting that he wouldn't be late. I see that he has a habit of disappointing women."

The two of you laugh this time. Lin frees you but continues holding on to Tenzin.

"He does. Rather than listen to me, Korra's old master, he decided it was best to listen to my brother. Stuck in his old ways, my brother only thought her the healing part of water bending. I was the one who thought her how to bend to fight."

"I'm not surprised. Tenzin can be an idiot."

She lets him go and he immediately begins to argue again. Neither of you listen to him as you continue to talk.

"Mhm. He's all yours. I'm tired of arguing with a rock."

Lin turns to face him and then walks over to him.

"How about dinner? I'm starving and I'd rather have your company."

"I know just the place."

The two of walk away, leaving Tenzin.

"I was standing right in front of you!"

He yells but no one hears.

X

"That was you?! Oh my spirits. You're my idol. But I have to say, that man is not worth getting angry."

You smiled when you noticed the hint of pink on Lin's cheeks.

"Trust me, I realize that now. I don't know how Pema deals with him."

You nod in agreement. You always wondered how he ended up marrying a woman like Pema.

"Enough about Tenzin. I'd love to know more about the woman who managed to break off a piece of Republic City. She sounds far more interesting."

"Only if you tell me about yourself in return."

"I think we have ourselves a deal, Lin."

X

Neither of you wanted the night to end. The restaurant had to quick you out because you still hadn't left by the time they closed. You and Lin stood awkwardly outside of the restaurant as you both attempted to figure out what to say.

"Do you want to stay with me?"

"Do you want to go out with me again?"

You both say at the same time. The two of you laugh, suddenly feeling less nervous.

"I'd love to stay with you."

"And I'd love to go out with you again."

Holding her hand, you happily led her back to your place. You've never liked Tenzin but you were grateful that he was the reason that you ended up meeting Lin.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Ming-Hua - Reformed

Lin Beifong - Work Trip

Toph Beifong - Reveals

Kuvira - Rivals

Asami Sato - Missing

Kya - Difference

Azula - Fight

Korra - Safe

Lin Beifong - Angel //friend

------------