You/Eska - Froze Part 1

Bolin panicked when he noticed Eska and Desna approach him

Bolin panicked when he noticed Eska and Desna approach him. The last thing needed was for Eska to set her eyes on him again. He didn't want to make it obvious by running away so he went with plan B. Introducing you to the two of them and then running off while you talked to them. He felt bad for what he was going to do but he knew you would understand after he explained what had happened the last time he had been in the Southern Water Tribe.

"Bolin! I can..."

"Eska! Desna! It's so nice to see you again."

He tugs your arm without a warning while leading you to them.

"Bolin, what the...."

"I wanted to introduce you to Korra's cousins. This is Eska and Desna. Eska and Desna, this is (y/n). She's Asami's cousin" When you don't say anything, Bolin looks over at you to see staring at Eska. He looked over at her to find that she was also staring at you. While Desna snaps his sister out of her trance, Bolin tries to snap you out of it. "(y/n)? Oh, no. Asami is going to kill me. (y/n)! I know you can hear me."

He waves his hand over your face but it doesn't seem to work either. As a last ditch effort to avoid Asami's fury raining down on him, he drags you to your favorite stand to try to get your attention with your favorite dessert. Ordering a whole basket of it, he waves it under your nose until you come back to the real world.

"Bolin? What happened?"

"(y/n)! I'm so glad. I thought I had broken you. What happened? I introduced you to Korra's cousins and then you just blanked out. What happened? Did Eska scare you or something?"

At the mention of her name, you use your scarf to hide your blushing cheeks.

"It's nothing. Just forget about it. We should probably go meet up with Asami and the others."

"Wait you're not mad that I dragged you to meet them?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

Bolin just shakes his head and leads the way back to where you were staying.

"Nothing. Nevermind. Lets just go."

X

Bolin lets out a high-pitched scream when he's pushed against a wall by a block of ice and trapped under it. He starts crying out for help and then stops when he sees Eska approach him. He should've just avoided her all together to avoid a repeat of what happened last time.

"Eska! It's so nice to..."

"Shut up. The faster you answer my questions, the faster I'll let you go."

He's confused now. He had assumed Eska was trying to marry him again.

"Wait questions? What's going on?"

"Does (y/n) like women?"

"What?"

"Answer the question, Bolin?"

"Yes! Why are you asking?"

"Where is she staying?"

Bolin slowly came to realization that Eska was now pursuing you. He had fucked up and Asami was going to kill him. She wasn't going to like the fact that her cousin was being pursued by someone like Eska.

"Why?"

"Answer the question, Bolin."

"No! I'm not answering the question. I'm not going to let you do what you did to me to her."

"Then you shouldn't have presented her to me so in reality this is your fault. Now tell me where she is staying."

"No!" Eska lets out an annoyed sigh and melts the ice near his pockets to search for a hint of where you might be staying. "Hey!...Hey! You can't do that! Korra is not going to be happy..."

"Oh, please. I can and I did. Thank you for helping me out, Bolin. You've been real helpful."

She puts back his map back and heads for the exit without taking of the ice.

"Hey, come back! I'm still stuck here! Eska! Eska!"

X

It took a while but eventually Bolin was able to use his lava bending to melt through the ice. As soon as he was free, he ran to where you were staying.

Knocking as hard as he could, he nearly took down your door. He's relieved for a second when you open the door but then panics when he sees a collar around your neck and and arm over your shoulder belonging to Eska.

"You! I..."

"Bolin, thank you for introducing us. We're actually going out on a date to celebrate our engagement. If you'll excuse us."

He tried to follow after the two of you but Eska stopped him by blocking him with ice. Asami was going to kill him for basically dooming you.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Korra - Obsessed Part 2

Lin Beifong - Home

Kya - Healing

Lin Beifong - Bear

Mai - Promise

------------