You/Jinora - Wrong

"I'm sorry Kai but no

"I'm sorry Kai but no."

Kai frowned at her answer. He couldn't understand why she was turning him down. He thought that she had liked him. He often caught her staring at him and even blushed when he caught her staring. It didn't make sense. Even the others agreed that Jinora had a crush on him. Mako and Bolin had been the ones to encourage him to ask her out when they noticed Jinora staring. They had been the ones hyping him up and helping him plan out the date.

"But I thought you liked me. I caught you staring at me several times."

"I do like you, Kai. But not like that. I'm sorry."

Jinora answers, ignoring the last part on purpose. She couldn't exactly explain why she was staring in his direction. At least not at the moment. She was still figuring out her feelings. She excuses herself and apologizes one last time. She hated upsetting people but the last thing she wanted was to agree to date someone that she didn't like and make things worse. It was better to let him down now.

Kai sighs as he watches Jinora leave. If she wasn't staring at him, then who was she staring?

X

It took a whole month for Jinora to finally figure out her feelings. She hadn't been sure but Korra and Asami helped her out with them. They were the only ones who knew who she liked. They had been surprised at first, thinking that she had liked Kai but they had been wrong.

"Will you go out with me, (y/n)?"

You smiled widely as you took the flowers from her.

"I'll love to go on a date."

X

Jinora had been a bundle of nerves the day of the date. She still couldn't believe that you had accepted going on a date with her. She hadn't even been sure that you liked girls too. If it hadn't been for Asami and Korra encouraging her, Jinora would've never asked you out. She didn't want to risk your friendship because she had developed feelings for you.

"You look beautiful, Jinora."

She smiles widely as she takes your hand to lead you inside.

"and you look breathtaking."

X

The date had been a success just like the rest that followed. Jinora had fallen in love with you and you had fallen in love with Jinora. The two of you had now been dating for a little more over a year. The only ones that knew about the two of you were Korra, Asami and your parents. After dating you for more than a year, Jinora was ready to tell everyone. You didn't mind waiting, preferring to wait until Jinora was comfortable with telling people.

"Mom, dad, I have to tell you something."

They gave her their full attention, curious about what she had to say. The two of them turned to look at each other as she took your hand.

"(y/n) and I are dating."

"Oh, I knew it!"

Pema immediately stood up and rushed over to hug the two of you. She nearly choked both of you with how tight her hug was.

"Moom, we can't b..breathe."

She apologizes and lets the two of you go to head back to her seat. Tenzin had still yet to say anything. Pema elbows his stomach, finally getting his attention.

"I thought you liked that boy, Jinora."

"I don't dad. I love (y/n)."

Jinora answers, a little tense. You gently squeezed her hand, letting her know that you were here for her. She gave you a grateful smile as she turned to look back at her father. She never expected her father might be against it.

"well.....as long as you treat my daughter right and make her happy, then I approve." He answers with a smile, before he glares at you. "no more sleepovers."

You quickly nod, afraid of angering him.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Kya/Lin Beifong - Tires //family

Kyoshi/Rangi - Freak

Eska - Surprise

Lin Beifong - Arguments

Ming-Hua - Reformed

Lin Beifong - Work Trip

Toph Beifong - Reveals

Kuvira - Rivals

Asami Sato - Missing

Kya - Difference

Azula - Fight

Korra - Safe

Lin Beifong - Angel //friend

------------