You/Korra - First

You don't hesitate to put yourself between Korra and the blade

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You don't hesitate to put yourself between Korra and the blade. The blade is buried deep and yet it was the only thing barely keeping you alive. You would've fallen to your knees if Korra hadn't caught you before you fell over. With one arm around you, she use the other arm to take out the soldier who had stabbed you.

"No! Why would you do that?!"

She yells at you making you wince. You knew she wasn't angry, she was scared.

"T...to sav...." You pause, coughing up blood on her clothes. "save you."

Korra pays no attention to the blood on her clothes as she attempts to pull out the blade without making you bleed out.

"You're an idiot! You didn't have to do that!"

You placed your hands on top of hers, stopping her from removing the blade.

"I did. You're th...the ava..avatar." You again cough, spilling more blood. "I could..."

"Stop! Stop talking! You need to save your strength."

Korra knew she couldn't save you alone. She needed help. She looked around for the team but no one was nearby. She screamed for help but with how loud everything was, no one could hear her.

You watched as she started to cry when she realized that no one was going to come help.

"I'm not go..going to ma..ke it Korra. I need..."

She quickly looks down at you, finding that you had gotten more pale. More tears spill as she watches you struggle to breathe. She couldn't lose you. The two of you hadn't even gotten married. She hadn't even proposed. There was so much she wanted to do with you.

"No! Don't say that! You're going to make it!"

You watch as she again attempts to take out the blade but you stop her before she does.

"S..stop. I nee..need to tell you that I l..love you, Korra." You attempt to muster a smile but you can't. It was hard to smile through the tears that were spilling. "I'm sca..scared Korra." You didn't want to die. You had always been afraid of the afterlife. If there was even one or if you stopped existing when you stopped breathing.

Korra started to sob, unable to control her tears anymore.

"It's going's to be okay, (y/n). I'm not going anymore. Please just hold on a little longer! Please!"

You looked up at the sky, staring at the dark clouds that were forming.

"It's go..going to rain soon. You should find cover."

She shook her head, refusing to leave you side.

"I'm not going anywhere so don't you dare leave me! You promised that we would be together until we grew old or tired of each other."

You managed to give her the smallest of smile as you heard her words.

"I'm so...sorry."

"No! Don't be sorry! Just stay with me!"

Korra broke down as she watched you take your last breath.

X

"It's not good for you to torture yourself like this."

You hear Uncle Iroh approach you from your right. You didn't spare him a glance as you continued to watch the ceremony.

"I should be happy that she's found someone else..." You say with a shaky voice. "but I can't be happy. How can I be happy to see the love of my life fall in love with someone else and marry them. That was supposed to be saying yes. I was the one who was supposed to grow old with."

He pulls out his handkerchief and wipes your tears away.

"The greatest act of love you can do is letting go."

You hated how he was right. You knew you needed to let her go but you couldn't. She was supposed to be your forever.

"I c..can't. I can't let her go!"

Iroh wraps his arms around you and pulls you into a tight hug as you broke down.

"It'll be alright, my child."

"It hurts, Uncle. It hurts so much to see her smiling and I'm not the reason anymore."

Iroh tried his best to comfort you but nothing seemed to work. All he could do was hold you as you cried in his arms.

-----------

All characters are 18+

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Toph Beifong/Katara - Betrayal

Asami Sato - Print

Asami Sato - Sleep

Azula - Accident //established

Lin Beifong - Forbidden

Toph Beifong/Katara - Injured

Korra/Asami Sato - MoveIn

Jinora - Wrong

Kya/Lin Beifong - Tires //family

Kyoshi/Rangi - Freak

Eska - Surprise

Lin Beifong - Arguments

Ming-Hua - Reformed

Lin Beifong - Work Trip

Toph Beifong - Reveals

Kuvira - Rivals

Asami Sato - Missing

Kya - Difference

Azula - Fight

Korra - Safe

Lin Beifong - Angel //friend

------------

Avatar: The Last Airbender/LoK (FxF) Imagines - Part 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें