You/Jinora - Guard

"Do you have to follow me everywhere?!"

After what had happened with Zaheer, Tenzin had hired you to keep watch over Jinora. You were required to follow everywhere so wherever she went, you followed.

"It is part of my job, Ms. Jinora."

"Well it's annoying. You don't have to follow me everywhere and stop calling me that! We're the same age."

You just stare at her while she continues going on and on about how it was not necessary to follow her everywhere. You had been hired to never let her out of your sight and it didn't matter to you that she didn't agree with it.

"Ms. Jinora, if you wish for me to leave then talk to your father. He's the one who hired me and the only one who can tell me that I need to back off."

"You're impossible! I don't even have privacy."

"I turn around when you're going to change."

"You're still in my room! You're really getting on my nerves." She starts to walk away and you follow after her. When she heard your steps behind her, she stopped and turned around to stop you in you place. "No, you stay here."

You don't say anything so Jinora assumes you'll listen to her. When she resumes her path, you continue walking after her. She wanted to yell at you but decided to use her anger to yell at her dad.

X

"You need to tell her that she doesn't have to follow me everywhere, father. I cannot stand being followed. Why can't you trust that I'll take care of myself."

"Because Jinora, you were almost killed when Zaheer attacked. I'm not going to let the same mistake happen so you need to accept that (y/n) will go with you everywhere. Why can't you be like your siblings and be happy that they have a new friend?"

Jinora groaned loudly as turned to walk back out of his office. She should've known that he wouldn't listen to her.

X

The two of you stared at each other in silence while Jinora thought about what to do with you. She couldn't get rid of you so the only option was to befriend you.

"Lets try this friend thing then. But for that you're going to have to call me Jinora, alright?"

"I cannot do that Ms. Jinora."

Jinora was about to yell at you but stopped when she saw you smiling.

"What? What's so funny?"

"I'm just messing with you Jinora. I can do that. I'd like to make things easier for you. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you."

"Oh, so now you're trying to be nice."

"Well you weren't the nicest person to me either. I had to keep a distance."

"I see your point. I'm sorry for being so hostile."

"And I'm sorry for not being much help either."

X

After agreeing to try being friends, things got easier for Jinora. She was no longer annoyed by having you around as she genuinely enjoyed your company.

With Jinora befriending you, you stopped hating your job. With how often she complained to you about being followed, you often thought about just quitting but you had come to care for the other girl. It was bizarre on your part but you figured it had to do with the fact that you had developed a tiny crush on her.

"Did you hear the news, Korra and Asami will be getting married?"

"I did. I'm happy for them. When is the wedding?"

"In a month. They plan to have a quick wedding so they can take a vacation in the spirit world."

"That must be nice. I wish nothing but the best for them."

"As do I....I was thinking if you would like to accompany me to the wedding?"

"Jinora, you know that I'll be with you. Your father is still paying for me to be your bodyguard."

She grabs one of her pillows to hug as she sighs. If she wanted to take you as a date, she needed to be more clear.

"I meant as in a date. Like will you be my date to the wedding?"

When you saw her start to panic after not giving her an answer, you gave her a smile as you made your way to stand in front of her.

"You know it's highly unprofessional for me to go on a date with you. I'm your bodyguard and I'm supposed to keep you safe."

"Oh..I'm sorry for asking. Just forget it."

She looks down at her hands, hating that she couldn't even have moment to herself to cry about the rejection.

"But I don't care and I'm sure if your father has a problem with it, you'll give him a piece of your mind."

"Wait does that mean you'll actually go with me?"

"I would love to be your date, Jinora."

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Kuvira - Two

Toph Beifong - Kill

Lin Beifong - Use

Suyin Beifong - Assassin

Kuvira - Dare

Azula - Out

------------