You/Asami Sato - Sleep

Asami's concentration was shattered when she quietly heard you mutter, "I'm going to die

Asami's concentration was shattered when she quietly heard you mutter, "I'm going to die." She turns to face you, curious about what you could be studying to make you say that. To her horror, she finds you pouring an energy drink to your coffee.

You turn around to find Asami's horrified expression.

"What?"

"That's unhealthy."

You shrug your shoulders and take a large sip, gagging a little at the taste of the mixed drink.

"Better than falling asleep in Beifong's class. She'll kill me."

"Not before that kills you."

You groan loudly and put your cup down. You weren't going to drink anything with the glare she was giving you.

"Please. I need this. I've been staying up till the early morning to study for this stupid test. I promise to eat better when it's over."

"No. You're going to eat better right now. You can't seriously think that it's a good idea to go to a test with just caffeine in your stomach."

"It's quicker for the effects of the caffeine to kick in if you have an empty stomach."

Asami pulls out a box from her bag and slides it over to you.

"Give me that drink and eat."

"Asami, pleas...."

"I said give me the drink and eat."

You pout, hoping it might make her change her mind but she just stared down at you. With a sigh, you eventually hand her the drink.

"It's not fair."

You mutter to yourself when taking a bite from her food.

"Did you say something?"

You quickly shake your head and take another bite. Asami was scary when she was mad.

"n..nothing! This is delicious! Mmmm. Thank you!"

She rolls her eyes and continues doing her work.

X

For the first few minutes, Asami would turn to face to make sure you were eating. As you continued to eat without complaining, she left you alone. She focused on her studies and was only pulled out of them when she felt your head land on her shoulder.

"Hey, why...."

She trails off when she sees your closed eyes. Considering that there was still some time for you to take a quick nap, Asami let you sleep. She wrapped her jacket around your shoulders and scooted closer. After placing a kiss to the top of your head, she went back to where she had left on her book.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Azula - Accident //established

Lin Beifong - Forbidden

Toph Beifong/Katara - Injured

Korra/Asami Sato - MoveIn

Jinora - Wrong

Kya/Lin Beifong - Tires //family

Kyoshi/Rangi - Freak

Eska - Surprise

Lin Beifong - Arguments

Ming-Hua - Reformed

Lin Beifong - Work Trip

Toph Beifong - Reveals

Kuvira - Rivals

Asami Sato - Missing

Kya - Difference

Azula - Fight

Korra - Safe

Lin Beifong - Angel //friend

------------