You/Eska - Surprise

"I'm going to be back in a few

"I'm going to be back in a few. Don't go anywhere and I'll bring you back your favorite dessert, okay?" Eska nods and you give her a smile before kissing her. "Okay, good. I'll be back then."

You head out, leaving Eska with her cousin and her friends. They're all shocked, trying to figure out what just happened. The last time they had seen Eska, she had collared Bolin and demanded for him to marry her. The Eska they were seeing was completely different than the one they had met before.

"Uh, Eska. What's going on? Who is she and why was she talking to you like that?"

Eska sighs as she turns around to face her cousin. She lowers her coat so they could see her betrothal necklace that you had gotten her.

"She's my wife. We're going to be married soon."

Asami frowns when she hears this information. She didn't like Eska after they way she treated Bolin but she wasn't going to let Eska marry someone like you. You seemed even more controlling than she was. She couldn't imagine that Eska would be happy.

"Eska, are you sure that's a good idea? Maybe you should rethink the marriage. How long have you been dating?"

Eska narrows her eyes at her, not appreciating the fact that Asami was opposed to the marriage.

"I love her and she loves me. There's no reason to rethink anything. We're going to be married soon. I would appreciate it if my cousin's girlfriend would be more supportive. Korra hasn't even told me anything."

"...actually, I think Asami is right. Maybe you should rethink things."

"Will the two of you....."

"Eska! I brought you your favorite."

Eska smiles when she turns around and sees you with the dessert. Making her way over to you, you hand her the treat after giving you a kiss. You can't help but notice the disapproving stares when you look at Eska's friends and family.

"Did I say something to offend you all? If I did, I apologize."

"No. It's just that..."

"We want to hear how the two of you met!"

Korra interrupts Asami, knowing she was going to say something to upset you. Asami glared at her but Korra paid her no attention. She was barely getting along with Eska and the last thing she wanted to do was upset her cousin and drive and even bigger wedge between the two of them.

"Oh! I met her during her pledge. I just went up to her and told her that she was going to have dinner with me?"

"Isn't she great?"

Eska asks them in an unusually happy tone. Korra and the rest just look at each other, unsure of what to say.

"Uh, sure. The two of you are perfect for each other."

They thought Eska had been the controlling one with how innocent you looked but they couldn't be more wrong. They weren't sure if that was a good thing or not.

"Lets all have dinner! I'd love to know more about Eska's friends and family."

They were reluctant but eventually agreed. At least Eska wouldn't try to marry Bolin again.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Lin Beifong - Arguments

Ming-Hua - Reformed

Lin Beifong - Work Trip

Toph Beifong - Reveals

Kuvira - Rivals

Asami Sato - Missing

Kya - Difference

Azula - Fight

Korra - Safe

Lin Beifong - Angel //friend

------------