You/Lin Beifong - Bear

Lin stepped back as soon as she saw the glare you were giving Mako

Lin stepped back as soon as she saw the glare you were giving Mako. She knew Mako was never going to hear the end of it for the stupid shit he had said.

"I don't understand how you could be related to someone like Bolin. The two of you are like day and night. If I was Korra or Asami, I would've kicked you to the curb for half the shit that comes out of your mouth. Do you ever think that....."

You continued going on and on until eventually you stopped when you saw him nearly spill his tears.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll start watching what I say from now on. Just please stop."

You rolled your eyes as he begged you to stop. If you had more time, you would've continued to berate him but Lin had made reservations for the two of you.

"I'll make you regret not listening to me if I hear you say something stupid again. Understand?"

"Yes!"

You excuse yourself with the others and then join Lin's side.

"You didn't have to stop on my account."

She whispers to you as the two of you start walking out of the station.

"I know but I didn't want to miss our reservation."

X

It took a minute for Korra and Asami to finally snap out of their thoughts.

"Did that just happen?"

"It did."

"I didn't think anyone could be worse than Lin but I was wrong."

"Remind me to never upset her, Korra."

"Just as long as you remind me the same, Asami."

X

After dinner, you and Lin headed back to your place to spend the night. The both of you had quickly changed out of your uniforms and into your pajamas before laying down besides each other.

"I wasn't too harsh with him, was I?"

You ask her, suddenly feeling bad about making him cry.

Lin wraps her arms around you and pulls you close.

"Not at all. I think he needed someone to finally set him straight. If you hadn't said anything then I would've said something so don't worry about it."

You let out a relieved sigh as she calms your worries. You lay your head on her chest and close your eyes as you hear her heartbeat.

"Goodnight, Lin."

"Goodnight, (y/n). I love you."

"...love you too."

You mumbled half asleep already.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Mai - Promise

Katara - Behind

Eska - Froze Part 2

Korra - First

Toph Beifong/Katara - Betrayal

Asami Sato - Print

Asami Sato - Sleep

Azula - Accident //established

Lin Beifong - Forbidden

Toph Beifong/Katara - Injured

Korra/Asami Sato - MoveIn

Jinora - Wrong

Kya/Lin Beifong - Tires //family

Kyoshi/Rangi - Freak

Eska - Surprise

Lin Beifong - Arguments

Ming-Hua - Reformed

Lin Beifong - Work Trip

Toph Beifong - Reveals

Kuvira - Rivals

Asami Sato - Missing

Kya - Difference

Azula - Fight

Korra - Safe

Lin Beifong - Angel //friend

------------