You/Toph Beifong - Kill

The men were desperate for a way out

The men were desperate for a way out. They were out of options and if they couldn't come up with a way out, they were going to rot in prison for the rest of their lives.

"What about her wife? We take her and demand for her to give us a way out or we kill her and the baby."

"Do you have a death wish Bamir? The Chief will kill us the moment we dared to lay a hand on her wife."

"Shun, this is our only option. They have the entire city blocked off. We can't escape unless we use her wife."

Shun ran his fingers through his hair while he debated his options. He knew that Bamir was right but if the plan failed, they would surely die by the hands of the Chief.

"I don't know Bamir. How can we possibly pull this off? The Chief has hundreds of her officers looking for us."

"Exactly. They are looking for us so that gives us the perfect opportunity to go after her wife. Shun, this is our only chance. We need to do this now before it's too late."

"We're going to die either way, lets do this."

X

You're just about to unlock the door when someone suddenly places his hand over your mouth and a knife against your throat.

"We won't hurt you if you do exactly as we say. We just need to borrow you for a few minutes."

As they drag you to their vehicle, you struggle as much as you can so they could let you go but it's pointless when they're able to shove you in the back.

X

Toph was in the middle of discussing a strategy when one of her officer barged into the meeting.

"Xalu, this better be worth interrupting me or I'm putting you on desk duty for the next month.

"It's your wife, Chief Beifong. They took her and are demanding for you to speak to them."

Toph had to take a seat to take in what he had just told her. She couldn't believe they would've gone as far as threatening you to get out of the city. She was worried for you and the baby but she was forced to push it aside to focus on trying to come up with a plan to rescue you.

"Lets go. If they want to speak to me then I'll speak to them."

X

Both Bamir and Shun nearly pissed their pants when they saw the Chief walking down the steps of the station. It look like she was out for blood and it made them realize that they might've gone too far for using you.

"You have a minute to let her go before I kill the two of you myself."

The calm in her voice had to be the scariest thing they had ever heard. They knew they were fucked. If they let you go now, they were surely going to die.

"We're the one who can make the demands. We have your wife. Let us get out of the city and we'll let her go."

"I can't do anything for either of you if you don't let go of my wife."

"We can't trust that you'll do as we say so either make us path to exit the city or we kill your wife."

Toph tried to listen to see how fast your heart was racing but you were too far away. She just had to trust that they wouldn't hurt you. 

"Give us 20 minutes and we'll have your path."

X

30 minutes later and the pair had just crossed the checkpoint to get out of the city. They waited until they were sure no one was following them to let you go.

"Listen lady, we're sorry to...."

"Shun! Just get her out and lets go!"

He sighs and does as he says. Shun helps you gets down and leads do you a tree for the shade.

"I'm sure your wife will be here at any moment. We're so sorry for getting you in this mess."

He takes off, leaving you surprised that he seemed so sorry about what they had done. You felt a little bad for him but then remembered he had kidnapped you and threatened to kill you so they could escape the city. You hoped Toph was quick to catch up after them to make them pay for the scare they had given you.

X

Toph is quick to get out of the vehicle to wrap you in her arms. She was definitely going to kill them for thinking it was okay to take you and make her worry.

"Are you alright, (y/n)? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, Toph. They didn't hurt me."

Toph isn't satisfied with your answers until she looks you over to make sure that you don't have any wounds.

"I'm so sorry leaving you all alone. I didn't think they...."

You cut her off with a kiss before she could continue to ramble on.

"It's okay. Just make sure that they get what they deserve."

"Trust me. They will."

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Lin Beifong - Use

Suyin Beifong - Assassin

Kuvira - Dare

Azula - Out

Eska - Froze

Korra - Obsessed Part 2

------------