You/Kyoshi/Rangi - Freak

"Kyoshi, I feel like you're doing it wrong on purpose

"Kyoshi, I feel like you're doing it wrong on purpose."

Kyoshi looks away to hide the fact that she was holding back her laugh. When she's able to calm herself down, she turns back around to find Rangi glaring at her.

"I have no idea what you're talking about"

Rather than answer her, Rangi simply grabs Kyoshi's arm and throws her over her shoulder. Caught off guard, Kyoshi doesn't have a chance to stop the attack so she hits the ground hard. The wind gets knocked out of her and she's unable to move as Rangi slams her foot on her chest.

"You were saying?"

"I...."

Kyoshi's cut off when there's a sudden loud noise coming from the camp where they had left you. Worried about you, the two of them forgot about their fight and rush off to find.

X

"(y/n)!"

You groaned loudly, you entire body hurting from the fall that you had just took. To make matters worse, you had gotten the expensive paint you bought all over yourself. It had been a bitch to find it and you just knew it was going to take weeks to find the exact shade.

Both of your girlfriends suddenly appear above you, worry etched across their faces. Rangi bends down to look over your injuries while Kyoshi searches for the threat.

"It's okay. You're going to be okay. We're near a village, I'm sure they'll have a healer. Where does it hurt?"

You scoot closer to Rangi so she could hold you better.

"Everywhere...."

As soon as you answered them, they sprung into action. Rangi carried you in her arms and began to run. Kyoshi ran ahead from her, making sure that no one dared to launch another surprise attack.

"Just hold on. We're almost there."

Rangi kept reassuring you while you attempted to grab their attention.

"Guys! Guys!"

"You're hurt! Save your strength!"

Unable to find another way to get their attention, you pinched Rangi's arm. She winces as she stops.

"Why did you pinch me!?"

"You wouldn't listen to me! Let me down!"

"But you're huurt..."

You jump down from her arms and twirl in front of them.

"I'm not hurt. I don't know what gave you the idea that I was hurt but I'm not. This is just paint."

Rangi inspects her stained clothes and Kyoshi swipes a finger on the pain to inspect the fluid. The two of them feel embarrassed when they realize that the red fluid was in fact paint.

"Why did you get this shade?! It made it look like you were bleeding."

"Well I was working on this painting and it's the exact shade I needed to finish. The others didn't dry in the correct shade and this was perfect. Let me show you."

X

Once you arrived back at the camp, you led them straight to the painting you had been working on. It was of the three of you, mostly complete except for the missing red on Rangi's clothes and Kyoshi's makeup. It captured the moment when the three of you tied the knot.

"What do you think?"

You finally ask when they don't say a word after a while. Both of them turn to face you with tears in their eyes.

"It's beautiful."

Rangi starts off.

"I love it and I love the two of you." Kyoshi pulls the two of you in for a group hug and then a kiss. "But please warn us next time about the paint you'll be using. You scared us."

"I promise."

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Eska - Surprise

Lin Beifong - Arguments

Ming-Hua - Reformed

Lin Beifong - Work Trip

Toph Beifong - Reveals

Kuvira - Rivals

Asami Sato - Missing

Kya - Difference

Azula - Fight

Korra - Safe

Lin Beifong - Angel //friend

------------