You/Korra - Obsessed Part 2

TW: Manipulation, Non-Con Kissing, Domestic Abuse

AN: WILL NOT BE TAKING ANYMORE REQUESTS.

Korra let out an annoyed sigh when she arrived to find that you had escaped

Korra let out an annoyed sigh when she arrived to find that you had escaped. She remembered looking the door and yet it was wide open. Without panicking, she used her staff to fly over the forest in search of you.

"I told you I was going to find you (y/n)"

She as she lands right in front of you. It amused her to see your eyes widen in fear. You began to apologize but she knew you didn't mean any of it. You were only apologizing because you had gotten caught and didn't want to be punished.

"I'm sorry! I just had to get out of there. I've been there for months."

Like she had seen Zaheer do, she began to pull out the air from your lungs. You fell to your knees, struggling to breathe.

"You're sorry? I don't think you really are. I should punish you, beat you for thinking you can leave but I'll settle for this. It feels horrible doesn't it? Like there's a fire inside that you can't put out. I would think twice if you ever think about escaping again. I might just make this last a little too long and end up accidentally killing you."

You didn't get to hear the last part as you had passed out from the lack of air. Korra simply bent down and picked you up to carry you back home. She had truly thought you were adjusting to your new life but she was wrong.

X

You woke up to find yourself unable to move anything but your head. You started to panic, thinking Korra might've done something.

"Relax. I'm simply making sure you won't escape. I'm blending your blood to keep you still."

She moves her hand to the side, causing everything to hurt.

"P.....ple..please, st...stop."

It was painful to even talk but you were desperate for her to stop hurting you. The pain was even worse than when she had forced the air out of your lungs.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me, (y/n)?"

"Y..yes! Ju..." You let out a sigh of relief when the pain stops. "Thank you."

"That's it. You're learning. I hate to hurt you but I'll do it to teach you a lesson, (y/n)." Korra caresses your cheek with her thumb as she leans in close to your face. You wanted to turn your head to the side but you knew it would just make her angry. Instead you just closed your eyes and waited for her to kiss you. "I really do love you, (y/n)"

She whispers before leaning down to kiss you. Tears slipped down your cheeks as you forced yourself to kiss her back. With her being the Avatar, you were powerless to do anything."

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Lin Beifong - Home

Kya - Healing

Lin Beifong - Bear

Mai - Promise

Katara - Behind

Eska - Froze Part 2

Korra - First

Toph Beifong/Katara - Betrayal

Asami Sato - Print

Asami Sato - Sleep

Azula - Accident //established

Lin Beifong - Forbidden

Toph Beifong/Katara - Injured

Korra/Asami Sato - MoveIn

Jinora - Wrong

Kya/Lin Beifong - Tires //family

Kyoshi/Rangi - Freak

Eska - Surprise

Lin Beifong - Arguments

Ming-Hua - Reformed

Lin Beifong - Work Trip

Toph Beifong - Reveals

Kuvira - Rivals

Asami Sato - Missing

Kya - Difference

Azula - Fight

Korra - Safe

------------