Valentine's Day Special Part 1

Mulai dari awal

"This is too complicated to put on" I heard Noah huffed.

"Let me help you." I called out to him.

He came out of the bathroom with the straps all twisted and overlapping in the wrong way.

"This is not like normal lingerie. And these straps look like suspender's straps." He complained.

"Your supposed to cross them over to look like and 'X' not wear them straight up and down. And you can clip the ruffled frills on in anyway you like." I explained.

"This garment looked way more easier on the packaged box than it does when your actually putting it on. Like....seriously, what lingerie comes with instructions?" He asked annoyed. I could tell this was a bit overwhelming for Noah, so I gave him a light kiss on the forehead and gave him a cheeky remark.

"Ummm super sexy ones come with instructions. Especially when they tell you and give you idea to put this on in different ways to wear. Although this garment does have a lot of clip on ruffles and lacey bits you can attach them in different ways and areas to change the look." I further explained.

"Well that explains why there were little red chains and latex pieces included in the package as a 'surprise bonus'." Noah commented while making quotation marks and looking stressed.

I chuckled at Noah while continuing to cross over the 'suspender's-like straps' diagonally across his chest. Once I fastened them in place, I clipped on the ruffles on each side of his hips and on the back part of his waist. "There, all done. See? That wasn't so hard now was it?" I asked with a smirk. I finally took one last look over Noah in the  garment.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever." He huffed while rolling his eyes playfully.

"Now time for the ears and plugs." I stated while opening the packaged plugs. "I'm going to go wipe these down. Could you get the ears from out of that bag please and open them as well?"

Noah nodded as I went into the bathroom. I rinsed down the plugs with warm water then returned back into the bedroom while drying them off. Upon entering Noah had placed the ears on and he looked irresistible.

"Like what ya see?" He asked in a shy manner. I rolled my eyes and gave a quick flick of my head.

"I do." I paused as a huge smile beamed across my face without my control. "I just know James is going to totally have fun with us tonight." I said happily. Before inserting the plugs I lubed them up and handed one over to Noah. Once we had them in our look was complete. I loved how the the tails we got were bendable and could be bent in any way we liked. I had mines bent partially up wards and Noah had his a bit lower.

"Now we can go back and ice the cupcakes." I said while heading towards the door.

~Noah's Point Of View~

As we headed back downstairs I heard Tyson now following us. I turned and rubbed his head as he walked along side me back to the kitchen.

Vincent begun to scooped the pre-made icing we had made into his piping bag.

"I hope this comes out right. Harold gave me a few tips on how to get it as nice as I could." He explained. I nodded as I watched him try his best. While watching him struggle, I refilled Tyson's food and water dish. After I filled his bowls, I went around to Vincent to try to help him. I grabbed a butter knife from the utensil drawer and made my way over to him.