32

Author's POV:

Haechan comes closer so that his front is almost pressed up against Jaymee's.

"You are doing so well princess, but don't you dare cum now, that's for later."

Jaymee looks up at him shocked. "Later?"

"You really thought we were going to do this and be done?" He chuckles. "No no. You've got it all wrong, this is just the beginning."

Mark sighs from behind Jaymee and nods. "He is right, but trust me you aren't the only one who is suffering right now."

Haechan smirks at the two and then turns to face the group.

"Can we leave anytime soon? I'm getting bored." He says.

"Me too", says Taeil taking out and earbud. "I want to take a nap."

"Ok old man we get it," Yuta says rolling his eyes while still reading something on his phone.

"Hey! You are catching up to my age and soon you know how it will be." Taeil retorts pointing angrily and Yuta with the earbud in his hand.

"Ok, but can we leave, like right now?" Jungwoo says pouting. "I know that I picked this closet as a hiding place but I am getting tired of it and you guys are bickering too much."

"Trust me, we get it! I deal with this shit all the time." Doyoung says waving his phone at Jungwoo.

Jaehyun nods in agreement. "It should be fine to leave now, right, Taeyong- hyung?"

"I would think so. We have been in here for over 20 minutes. Can you pull up the map of the mall so we can find a way out of here and Johnny can you text the driver? Let's get out of here as quick as possible before things get messier." He says.

Jaehyun and Johnny both nod their heads after hearing what Taeyong said and start doing their tasks.

"Pete says that he can wait out back," Johnny says. "He said that there is some sort of truck entrance where no pedestrians can come in from. So this could eliminate the foot traffic."

"Good. Is there a way we can get there unnoticed from here, Jaehyun?" Taeyong asks.

"Well it looks like we can get there from here, but I'm not too sure on the unnoticed part because we have to walk through a couple main areas. I'm ready when you guys are." He says.

"That will have to do. Jaymee and Mark? Are you guys good? You are awfully quiet." Taeyong says turning around to face them. "Ooh and pale too. Let's get you both out of here."

The group push and shove their way out of the janitor closet and quickly follow behind Jaehyun who is staring intently at his phone.

"Which direction are we supposed to go in? This map is stupid." He says.

"Give it here. Let me do it." Yuta says, taking the phone and spinning around with it.

After spinning a couple times, he stops and wobbles around. "This way."

Doyoung grabs him by the shoulder. "Give me that. You idiot! You are about to lead us the wrong way!"

"No I wasn't!"

"Yes you were!"

"Guys?" Jaymee says quietly at first. "Guys! People are starting to look at us!"

"Shit." Jaehyun says.

He grabs his phone out of Doyoung's grasp and start fast walking.

"Keep up!" Taeyong tells the group.

Taeyong and Jaehyun lead the group from the front while Mark, Haechan and Johnny are in the back. The other members are filling the greater middle area with Jaymee right smack in the center.

"Uh guys?" Mark says. "People are following us."

"Jaehyun, are we clear to run?" Johnny says urgently.

"Yeah why?" Jaehyun answers.

"Because now would be a good time for us to run."

The full group looks behind them and sees a swarm of people coming in their direction.

"Fuck! Run!" Taeyong says.

Running all as a single unit the group goes pretty fast. Jaehyun still leads the group, but the rest are close behind.

"Sharp turn coming up in 3-2-1." He says.

They skid around the corner and kick the closest door open.

"I see Pete!" Johnny says pointing at the car across the parking lot.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" Yuta yells.

"Now is not the time Yuta!" Taeyong scolds. "But on that note pick it up, we have a crowd behind us.

Pete gets out of the van and opens the doors motioning for everyone to get there. Once all the member and Jaymee reach the van doors, Pete quickly shuts it after them and then runs around to the other side to get in the drivers seat.

"Everyone sit down and fast. I don't want my car to get fingerprints on it." He says while stepping on the gas sending Jungwoo flying into window. "To SM?"

"Yes please."

[A/n: Hi everyone! Long time no see! I am really sorry for not updating this story sooner

[A/n: Hi everyone! Long time no see! I am really sorry for not updating this story sooner. I have had a lot going on in my life and I haven't really had a chance to do anything for myself. I am trying to set aside time for me to write, so I will do my best to post and to write when I can but I can not make an official updating schedule. I will also be going through the old chapters at some point and making som edits here and there. I also have a couple ideas for some other stories K-pop related so please look out for those!

Anyways this was a more lighthearted chapter but I don't plan for all of them to be like this 😏

Is there anything specific that you guys want to see in the book moving forward? Let me know! I love hearing your thoughts!

How are you doing?

Sending love!]