13

"Do you really mean that?" Jaymee asks, looking up at Jisung.

"Yes, I do. 100%." Jisung responds.    

"I know that we have just only met you, but there is something about you. I'm not sure what it is, but I love it." Haechan says.      

"Something about me?" Jaymee repeats confused.

"I feel it too," Chenle says. "I am still trying to figure it out honestly."

"That's ok because Jaymee will be staying with us for a while," Jaemin says.

The boys nod and Jaymee says, "Ok Jeno you are all done."

"Thank you." He says as he pulls off his shirt revealing his extremely muscular back making Jaymee blush deeply. She turns away from him and faces the boys to see them already smirking at her blushing red cheeks.

"You know it's just my back. How can you already be so flustered?" Jeno says while laughing.

"Oh well, I don't know. I think it was the way you just took it off, like in one swift motion." Jaymee says still embarrassed and looking away from Jeno and the other boys.

Suddenly a pair of black pants fly across the dressing room and land in an open suitcase that happens to be right next to Jaymee.

"Hey what was that for?!" Jaymee asks with a slightly snappy tone.

Chenle approaches Jaymee and grabs her chin, making her look up at him. "What was that tone for?"

Jaymee tries looking down but Chenle moves her chin again while quirking an eyebrow, silently asking her to continue.

"Umm, I was annoyed. He just threw his pants at me!" Jaymee says still slightly enraged.

Renjun walks over to the two. "And? Who allowed you to use that tone, hmm?"

"N-no one," Jaymee says while stuttering, feeling intimidated by their stares.

Renjun nods his head at takes a seat next to the other boys. Chenle releases his grip on Jaymee's chin and gives her shoulder a little squeeze when passing by.

"I'm done!" Jeno announces cheerfully.

"Finally! You took forever!" Jaemin said.

Jeno rolls his eyes and walks towards the door with the other guys following after.

Jisung stops and looks over at the dazed Jaymee. "Umm, we are leaving noona."

Jaymee nods and follows after Jisung.

The group makes it out of the building to see a large parking lot with a sleek black van waiting right outside the building. As the group comes out from under the covering flashes start going off from all over the place.

Haechan makes his way over to Jaymee and wraps an arm around her waist guiding her forward.

He leans into her ear and says, "I know it is overwhelming, but focus on us. Ignore the cameras. Look at me. We are almost there. Just a bit more."

Jaymee silently nods and continues walking forward despite feeling very overwhelmed by all the flashes.

Jaemin holds onto Jaymee's hand and gives it a squeeze. "Just a couple more steps. Almost there."

Finally, the large van comes into view and Jaymee relaxes just ever so slightly. Haechan goes up the steps of the bus first and Jaymee follows after, with the rest of the group in tow.

While finding their seats Jisung says, "You handled it pretty well Jaymee."

"Really?" Jaymee says not quite sure if she believes the statement.

"Yes really. When I first when out into public it was really hard. I was so overwhelmed that the boys decided to take a back exit for me to escape the large crowd outside. Once we reached the car I had a panic attack."

"Well thank you," Jaymee says while looking down at the carpeted floor. "I don't understand how you guys are able to do this all the time. It must be hard."

Chenle nods. "It definitely is, but there isn't much that we can do about it. We just have to look unbothered by it all."

"It really affects us though," Jeno adds. "It is really hard to keep on a strong face and attitude all the time."

"We have a special routine that we do after events that generally helps if we are feeling stressed out or anything," Renjun says.

"Oh? What do you guys do?" Jaymee asks curiously.

"Well, normally we have a group type of therapy session. We all meet in one of the dorm rooms and talk about how the event or show went. Sharing true emotions is really important." Haechan answers.

"Other times, if it is more serious, we call our hyungs and have a big group talk. They always know how we are feeling because they all at some point were in our shoes too." Jaemin adds.

[A/n: OMG! Last time The Lucky Fan was at 250 reads, and now it's at 400! Ahh thank you guys so so so much!!!]