2

Jaymee's POV:

"Ok everyone, settle down now. Shhhh. Today we are here with our guest's NCT Dream!! We have Jaemin, Renjun, Chenle, Jisung, Jeno and Haechan. Mark is not here with us today because he is currently busy with SuperM. Now that all the introductions have been made, take out your phones and send us questions!"   

After a long Q and A sesh consisting of many random questions, Jeno flexing his bicep, and Renjun doing a ballet spin, the host announces that there will be a special game coming up.

"We will be picking 3 random lucky fans out of the crowd to play a game with the members! Everyone keep your phones out and pay attention. The three people whose phones ring, get to come up here, on stage!"

So this is like my first ever fan meet type of event that I have ever attended. I'm excited because I have never been to one and it's actually pretty exciting, but then again I am a bit nervous because there are literally so many people inside here.

Also, NCT Dream is so fucking intimidating!

All the members have this air of power around them that just makes me want to shrink back into my comfortable cushioned audience seat.

Looking around the room, people are frantically waving their phones around and are eagerly turning their volumes up, hoping that they will get called for the special game.

I pull my phone out from next to me and rest it on my lap not bothering to turn the volume up. It's not like I'm going to get picked anyway. There are at least a couple hundred people here. I don't mind though. I will be excited for anyone who gets picked.

Everyone or every fan that is here in the audience goes silent. Everyone is just silently waiting while the idols on stage are looking through the crowd watching our reactions.

Suddenly someone's phone rings. There goes the first spot in the game. A girl with a big beautiful afro and a yellow hoodie jumps in her seat excitedly and makes her way through the crowded chairs to the steps of the stage.

Once again there is a time of momentary silence. The girl on stage looks like she is seeing unicorns and a pot of gold under the rainbow.

Another phone goes off. There's the second spot. This time a girl with ginger red hair and overalls stands up and squeals. She runs up onto the stage as well.

Now there is only one person left who could possibly be called up for the game. The idols are sitting calmly in their high bar stool-looking chairs, but they are all on their phones.

That's interesting.

I look at each of their beautiful faces and try and guess what they are up to.

I see a couple of them smirk and look over at each other while others are chuckling at their phones.

They are 100% texting with each other. They are probably talking in a group chat or something like that.

The host speaks up once again and says, "Ok everyone, the last person is currently being chosen and will be called shortly."

I think at this point everyone in the crowd is staring at their phones and praying to hear it ring.

A girl in the crowd yells out, "Wait! Why are only 3 people being picked and not 6?"

The host chuckles, "Well, that is a good question. For this game, the members will be partnered up in pairs. I will explain the game in a bit after the last participant gets chosen."

Suddenly the last phone rings. Everyone is looking around the room trying to find the person who has been picked. 

I look around as well.

The girl right next to me squeals and starts shaking my arm.

I look at her confused, "Did you get picked?"

She laughs, "No, but you did! Look!"

Me?!