4

Jaymee's POV:

"Now, for the instructions. Girls, your task for today will be to identify two of the members based only on your sense of smell and touch. You three will all be blindfolded."

Smell and touch?! What kind of game is this?! 

The crowd starts cheering and clapping with what I think is a combination of both excitement and jealousy.

The host continues, "So girls take in the 6 boys right now because there is a little twist. Well maybe a big twist", the host says with a laugh while looking at her notecard before continuing. "Their appearance will change, meaning their clothes. This will be very challenging since nobody has ever touched the boys before." The host laughs again and so does the crowd. "Due to this immense challenge anyone who guesses both members correctly will be awarded, but I can't share this information yet. Someone has to win for that. So good luck girls."

Me and the other two girls look at the members for a while.

Since I am going off my senses of smell and touch I have to think about each of the boys determining factors and not the clothes they are wearing.

Jaemin has fluffy and longer hair. Maybe a mullet. He has a square or flat chin, and a bulbous type nose. His build is slim with muscular arms. Definitely taller than I am.

Jisung has fluffy hair and a straight pointed nose. He has a triangle-angled chin and jaw. His build is slim and taller than I am.

Renjun has flat hair with a mullet-type cut. He has a narrow nose and a square jaw. His build is slim and around my height. 

Haechan has fluffy and bouncy hair. He has a straight button nose with a rounded chin, but a sharp jaw. His build is taller than I am with general muscle.

Chenle has thinner straight hair. He has a bulbous type nose and a square jaw. His build is slim and is taller than me.

And lastly, Jeno. He has shorter straight hair and a straight pointed nose. He has a sharp jaw with a slightly rounded chin. He is also taller than I am and super duper muscular all around.

For smell, I have literally no idea what to expect or to go by. I mean I can guess that some would have more masculine scents and others a more flowery scent, but I don't know for sure.

I also don't know their exact hair texture.

So this game will just be a combination of guessing and pure luck.

I guess I just have to wait and see what the outcome will be.

Dream waves at everyone before going backstage to change their outfits.