16

Just before the Dream members arrive:

"Hyung!!" Jungwoo yells.   

The other nct127 members all say yes, except for Mark, unsure of who exactly Jungwoo was calling for.   

"Oh, oops. Well, this was meant for Taeyong hyung, but you guys can listen too." Jungwoo says while chuckling. "Anyways.... the dream members event is over and they are on their way back to the company with the winner of the game. I think her name is Jaymee."

Taeyong nods. "So I have heard. Their manager has just let me know that they are in their way."

Jaehyun suddenly asks. "Taeyong hyung, where will she sleep?"

"Oh shit. I didn't think about that?" Taeyong says.

"She can sleep in my room," Johnny says very casually.

"Are you sure Johnny?" He asks.

"Yeah of course," Johnny responds while shrugging. "I have the biggest bed anyways."

"Ok, so that's settled. Jaymee will be rooming with Johnny for the time being." Taeyong announces.

"I'm excited to meet her!" Doyoung says.

"So am I!" Taeil agrees. "What do you think she will be like?"

"Hopefully nice," Jaehyun says.

"Well, that would be helpful. Wouldn't it be?" Yuta says with sass.

"Don't be sassy hyung. I'm sure she will be very nice." Mark says. "I'm sad that I wasn't able to make it to the Dream event, but at least I still get to hang out with her too."

Yuta rolls his eyes. "I'm not hyung Mark, I'm oppa."

Mark rolls his eyes. "Sure oPpA."

The two boys' bickering gets interrupted well all the group member's phones ding.

Everyone looks at their phone and sees that they have suddenly gotten a text message. As they open it they see that it was sent in the group chat from Renjun. It is a picture of Jaymee and Haechan sleeping peacefully in the van, using each other as pillows.

"Aww!" They all day collectively.

"Well, that's my cue to go," Johnny announces. "You all should head to bed as well. It's 2 am! We have to wake up soon!"

The boys nod and scramble over to their rooms while Johnny is exiting the building to meet the dreamies.

Approaching the van Johnny sees the dream's manager put his finger up to his lips, indicating that Johnny should be quiet. He nods his head and slowly enters the van.

"Oh, she is so cute when she sleeps." Jaemin gushes looking at the sleeping Jaymee.

"Yeah." The rest of the group says smiling.

It seems as though the members do not know that the van is parked in the lot of their company's building and keep staring at the sleeping girl.

Johnny decides to get them out of their little trance.

"So are you guys just going to stand there and gush over her or are you going to let me carry her inside?" He says, startling the boys.

The boys all look up surprised but then blush after being called out by Johnny. They make room for their hyung to come closer to the group, while Haechan gently scoots away from the still-sleeping girl. The tall member bends down placing his arms under her knees and around her back scooping her up bridal style into his arms.