29

Author POV:

As Taeyong, Jaymee, Mark, and Haechan exit the store to meet up with the rest of the group, they are suddenly swarmed by shouting reporters and fans.

"Who is the girl under your arm Taeyong?" One reporter asks shoving a mike into his face.

"What are you guys doing at the mall, specifically in Victoria's Secret?" Another asks.

"Any news on incoming projects?" One says approaching with a large camera in hand.

"OPPPARR I LOVE YOU!! SARANGHAEYO!!!" A fan yells.

"MARK YOU ARE SO HOT!" Another says while shoving someone out of the way.

"HAECHAN STEP ON ME!" Someone says while trying to grab onto him.

"Any new members soon?" A reporter says.

"What do you have to say about Mark and Haechan's argument?" A reporter asks Taeyong while sticking a spongy mike in his face.

Taeyong simply looks around at the people in front of him and sends the crowd a big beaming smile. Everyone automatically freezes at his bright beautiful smile and unconsciously lets the group pass.

"Is that really all it takes?" Jaymee asks surprised looking up at Taeyong. "Just one smile and they are hypnotized?"

He laughs. "Well for the most part, yes. It doesn't always work but it definitely is a good plan A."

The small group scurries into another store.

"OMG ITS TAEYONG OPPAR!" Jaehyun yells.

"Jaehyun shut up. We just escaped the crowd and we would like them to stay away for a bit longer. " Taeyong says while rolling his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. You are no fun." Jaehyun says annoyed. "Jaymee, did you end up buying anything?"

"Yeah, I did. Mark is holding my bags."

"Bags? Plural?" Johnny asks.

"Yes, plural." Mark says walking up with at least 5 different full bags.

"Damn Mark. I didn't know that you liked bras so much." Yuta says laughing.

"I'm more of an ass guy but boobs ain't bad either."

Jaymee rolls her eyes and laughs while walking further into the store, separating herself from the guys.

"So how is she doing with this whole thing?" Taeil asks. "You know moving in with us and everything."

"Umm, honestly I think that she is taking it well." Doyoung says. "I haven't been with her a lot, but she seems really comfortable and not like all of the other crazy fans."

"I really like her!" Jungwoo says cutely. "She is really nice. She made us food!"

"She did! And it was fucking delicious too!" Johnny says. "She is also so damn cuddly."

"For real. I mean I loved sleeping with her. That was probably the best I've slept in a while." Jaehyun says and Johnny nods in agreement."

"Maybe Taeyong hyung should sleep with her too? You have been waking up at night and sleeping really short. You are exhausted all the time, right hyung?" Yuta asks.

"You know that might be a really good idea." Taeyong says in agreement.

As the older members of the group talk about how they like Jaymee, the two youngest members stay silent and listen to what the rest are saying.

Haechan sighs loudly enough to catch the group's attention.

"Ready to go look around yet or are you guys just going to talk about Jaymee the whole rest of the day?"

"Well, someone is grumpy." Someone mumbles.

"Come on. Let's see where Jaymee went." Mark says brushing past the group.

Walking through the store filled with outfits the guys grab a couple things for themselves and try to spot Jaymee.

"Yo Jaehyun?"

"Sup Johnny?"

"Blue or grey sweatpants?"

"Obviously grey. You know everyone thinks they are hot right? Do those. It will 100% kill nctzens."

"Well on that note imma get them."

Taeil is also grabbing himself a couple things until he bumps into someone.

"Oh sorry." He says bowing.

"No need to bow. I was the one who bumped into you Taeil oppa. I'm sorry." Jaymee says apologizing with a bow.

"It's alright. What are you doing in the men's section?" He asks.

"Oh I'm finding pjs. I prefer men's clothing for pjs. It is much more comfortable."

"Ah see. Can I help you pick anything?"

"Sure!"

[A/n: Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for falling off the face of the earth, but I'm back

[A/n: Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for falling off the face of the earth, but I'm back. Hopefully for a bit. Shits been crazy for me. I hope that you all are staying well and healthy.

Thank you for 47k reads!! ❤️

If you have any suggestions towards how you want the story to progress please PM me!

What is your favorite NCT song(s) if you can't pick one? ]