15

For the rest of the 3-hour car ride, the group simply relaxes. It's now around 12 am and there are 2 hours left. Pretty much everyone is asleep, except for Haechan. Jeno is fast asleep to his right, next to the window. Lucky him for picking the left side of the two chairs so Haechan is able to move and get up as he pleases. 

Haechan quietly gets up from his seat, not to wake Jeno, and goes to use the van's built-in restroom, because it's one of those fancy ones.

On his way back to his seat he sees Jaymee asleep, leaning her head against the cold van window.

Since no one is seated next to her, Haechan decides to switch seats. So instead of walking past her row to where Jeno is sleeping, he walks directly into it.

Sitting down next to Jaymee, Haechan lets his eyes roam over her sleeping body, taking in her features.

She is fairly petite, yet full in all the right places. She has long silky blonde hair with some natural highlights. She has a couple of beauty marks on her face. The most prominent being the one that sits just above her eyebrow. She has long dark eyelashes currently coated with a light layer of mascara. Going down the bridge of her nose and cheeks, she has a couple of freckles speckled around. Her pink lips are pouted and slightly open, due to her current sleeping state.

Interrupting Haechan's quiet examination, Jaymee stirs in her sleep causing him to panic about what she might think of him staring at her if she wakes up fully. But instead of waking up, Jaymee simply turns her head towards Haechan and lets it rest upon his shoulder.

Haechan freezes not knowing what to do, but suddenly relaxes as Jaymee's arms wrap around his left arm. Feeling content in her comfortable sleeping position, Jaymee snuggles her head in the nape of Haechan's neck, causing him to let out a quiet happy sigh.

Seeing that Jaymee is now sound asleep again, Haechan decides to rest his head gently upon hers, falling asleep himself.

After the rest of the ride goes by, Haechan is woken up by the sound of pictures being taken and the van no longer in motion. He keeps his eyes relatively closed until he is confused as to why pictures are being taken right now. He tries to sit up while leaving his eyes closed, but is held back by something. Opening up his eyes, he sees his fellow group members sitting in their seats looking exhausted from not sleeping in their beds, but happily looking at their phones.

"Oh shit, he's awake!" Renjun whisper yells.

"What who?" Chenle asks sleepily.

"Haechan you idiot!" Jisung whispers.

Looking between the members confused, Haechan asks, "What were you guys taking pictures of? And what about me being awake?"

"Oh uh, well...." Jaemin starts but decides to remain quiet and points at the sleeping Jaymee who is practically latching onto Haechan for dear life.

Haechan looks down and sees Jaymee sleeping very cutely with some strands of hair on her face. Smiling to himself he reaches towards her face and very carefully and slowly pushes them aside behind her ear.

Haechan looks up at the boys and whispers, "So you guys took pictures of her sleeping?"

"Eh, well not only her....." Jeno says. "Both of you."

"What!" Haechan says loudly but then repeats himself once he noticed that he yelled. "What?"

"I woke up first," says Jeno. "And no one was next to me. I remembered you being my seat buddy, so I wondered where you went."

"After finding out that you moved seats, he told me that you and Jaymee were snuggling," Renjun says.

"And when Jeno told Renjun, he squealed in response waking me up," Jaemin says. "And then I woke up the two babies and here we all are."

"All here and taking pictures," Haechan says while quietly laughing. "Well, are you going to send me the pictures or what?"

"Renjun just did," Jaemin says looking over Renjun's shoulder.

Chenle laughs and Jisung covers his mouth. "Shut up you dolphin. You are going to wake her up!"

"Sorry sorry," Chenle says while rolling his eyes. "I mean if she hasn't woken up by us talking, then she probably wouldn't have woken up if I laughed."

"Maybe. You can never be too sure though." Jisung says.

"Oh, she is so cute when she sleeps." Jaemin gushes.

"Yeah." All the boys say in agreement.

Not realizing that the van has already come to a complete stop and is now parked in a lot of their company's building, they get surprised when they suddenly hear another member's deep voice.

"So are you guys just going to stand there and gush over her or are you going to let me carry her inside?"

The boys all look up surprised but then blush after being called out. They make room for their hyung to come closer to the group, while Haechan gently scoots away from the still sleeping Jaymee. The tall member bends down placing his arms under her knees and around her back scooping her up bridal style into his arms.

"Where are you going to take her, hyung?" Chenle asks curiously.

"To my room."

[A/n: Hehe I know you all love cliffhangers lol

[A/n: Hehe I know you all love cliffhangers lol. Also, this is probably the longest chapter I've written for this book so far.

Soooo who do you think the mysterious member is?

Alsoooooo THANK YOU FOR 500 reads!!]