22

Jaymee jumps, scared by the sudden intruder of her closet raid. 

"Oh. Hi, Jaemin oppa." She says nervously gripping onto her towel tightly.

"Hi, Jaemin oppa? Really? Is that all you have to say?" He asks in a low and playful tone. "Anything to say in regards to you being in my room and going through my closet?" He continues.

"I- well-?"

"Hmm, what is it that you have to say, love?" He says teasingly while raising an eyebrow clearly amused by the current situation.

"Well umm I don't have any clothes since I left them at home, and I just took a shower, and I needed some clothes... so here I am..."

"And did you ask me?" He says while getting closer.

"No I didn't but-"

"But what?" He continues teasingly.

"Johnny said that it would be ok? And I didn't want to walk around on Johnny's clothes again. But on second thought I'll just go borrow some from him." She says while stepping away from Jaemin and going towards the door.

Before she can even get close Jaemin stops her by placing a hand on her soft bare shoulder.

"Did I say that you could leave?" He asks seriously.

"N-no oppa."

"So then why were you trying to leave?"

"To get clothes because I've clearly upset you and you probably won't let me wear your clothes now," Jaymee says while shyly looking downward.

"Look at me." He says sternly causing Jaymee's eyes to snap back up at him. "I will let you wear my clothes but I must do something first." He says while reaching one long slender finger down so it is touching the rim of her towel, directly above her chest. "With your permission of course."

Jaymee nods her head feverishly.

"Words Jaymee."

"Y-yes oppa." She responds in a shaking voice.

"Good girl. Now relax your arms and let me do all the work." Jaemin says with an excited glint in his eyes.

Listening to his words, Jaymee slowly loosens her crossed arms that were previously tightly held against her body. Letting her arms fall gently and completely down at her sides, Jaemin watches as the last bit of cloth covering her naked body loosens and starts to slide down her torso in a painfully slow manner.

The piece of cloth moves down so it is now just barely covering Jaymee's hardened nipples. Jaemin continues watching while licking his lips excited for the final reveal. Finally, the towel reaches its limit and falls to the hardwood floor, pooling at Jaymee's feet.

Getting embarrassed at Jaemin's wondering eyes, she lifts her arms to make an attempt at covering herself.

"Don't. You are absolutely beautiful." He says while Jaymee blushes. "Remember if at any point you feel uncomfortable and want me to stop, you say..."

"Hot sauce."

"Good girl."

Gently taking her hands in his Jaemin moves them back at her sides as he continues to examine her naked form.

"Absolutely gorgeous." He mumbles to himself, out loud.

Once again Jaymee blushes and looks away from Jaemin and at his bed, but as she does, she feels a sudden sting on her lower abdomen, making her flinch in surprise.

Looking down she realizes that the stinging sensation she felt was Jaemin biting her. He looks up at her from his crouched position to see how she reacted and smirks as her mouth falls open.